1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do I want to do with my life?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AsIUsedToBe, Feb 10, 2016.

1. AsIUsedToBe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lately, I've been having a really hard time figuring out what I want to do with my life. Basically everything, my job, where to live, etc.

I and moving down south this summer to Austin Texas and living there with a friend. She talks about how she wants to go to school and do all these things. I don't know what I want to go to school for.. I've been searching for years. I could care less about money, I don't wanna feel tied down, and I don't want to be stuck in a chair all day. I love being outside and helping people. I don't want to be a nurse or a firefighter.. Those are always the answers I get when I say I want to help people..

I some what have a plan for my future, but not my career.
    I'll tell you a little about myself in hopes that you lovely people will have any tips or ideas for me.

I love the outdoors, if I'm not working or busy I'm going on a hike, canoeing, or on a road trip.
    I'm an artsy person and am kinda good at drawing.
    I someday want to travel and be a part of the tiny house movement. (If you haven't heard of it open a new page and look it up RIGHT NOW :slight_smile:)
    I would love to build my tiny house myself maybe even convert the inside of an old trailer I'm all about reusing things and recycling.
    I want to live on a farm, just a little tiny one for myself.
    I love animals and am all about animal rights. I've been meatless for about 5 years now.

Sorry in advance about any typos or any other errors. My goal was to just get my thoughts down. It also doesn't help the fact I just woke up. Hahaha.
    Any input is greatly appreciated <3

2. plant

You seem a little bit like the graphic designer type. I'm also really interested in the tiny house movement, but I'm still a teenager so that's not going to be a reality any time soon. You also seem like you would be good at running your own business, selling things on the side, etc.