1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can you help a Lady

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lady4Me, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Lady4Me

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi All,
    I am new Here...
    and hoping you will accept me :slight_smile:
    I come from Europe, Croatia.
    I was in a relationship for 10 yrs, with a man. It just didn't work for us. Lately I feel really lonely, but I don't feel any attraction to man any more. I mostly fantasize about woman's bodies, soft gentle touch, their emotions, and I don't know what is happening.
    I would like to try with a girl, but I am not ready for a relationship, and I just cannot have random sex, because I am a very vulnerable person, as I get easily attached to people. When I loose them, I just feel so pain and sadness, that I just can't do that.
    Do you think that I am developing some kind of bisexual tendencies, and what do you advise me, to try to flirt with ladies with the same orientation.
    I am new into this, and I really don't feel that male touch to guide me any more.
    Thank you for any reply :slight_smile:

#1 Lady4Me, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  2. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First of all, your English is pretty good. I only see a few small mistakes here and there.

Hmm... sounds a lot more gay than bi, honestly. Can't give advice on flirting, I'm terribly awkward. Good luck, darling!

3. Confusedmoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Welcome :slight_smile:
    If you aren't ready for a relationship that's totally ok. I think you first have to spend more time figuring out who you are, but it seems to me that there is a pretty good chance that you are not straight to say the least.

4. CubbieBlue

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think plenty of us here have taken a while to sort out our feelings. Unfortunately, it doesn't happen over night for most of us. Like many others, I wondered for a while and went through many emotions while I pondered. I went through everything from thinking it was a phase, I was just really into sex, I'm gay, I'm confused to telling myself that labels are stupid and don't matter, before I felt comfortable saying to myself that I'm bisexual. Where you end up on that list, and where you feel you are in transition, is awesome because they all say you are you and none of the other stuff really matters.

So take some time to think about it but don't stress it and don't feel bad about it. It takes time. Go with the flow. If you like women, that's okay. Even if you only like some things about them. If you find you're still attracted to some guys or some things about guys, that's okay too. Or if you aren't attracted to either or only one gender, that's okay too.