1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

brook

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lordjord96, Feb 9, 2009.

1. lordjord96

2. Jeimuzu

We've got Mesmac in Yorkshire. I go to their meetings as of last Tuesday. =]

You're probably a bit young for it, if it's like Mesmac. Nobody at Mesmac was younger than college age, and really most people were around 19, 20ish.

Still, no knowing until you ask someone about it. What about that person who came in, did they suggest you should go?

3. lordjord96

well its for anyone under the age of 25 soooo..... and he comes in every week or so. he said if want to go there then you can , but im realy unsure about this because ther will be noone there that i know:confused:

4. cjtom

cjtom Guest

I've been in my local one a few times. They are rather helpful but seeing someone you know never stops being embarassing :slight_smile:

5. Jeimuzu

If there's that guy who comes in every week, just ask if you can go but meet him outside before you go in. I met my friend outside Mesmac before I went in last week because I didn't know anyone (although turns out I'd already met one person there, even though I hate her, and she's not even allowed in). So, that made it easier. It's much easier to meet someone outside these places.