1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Myspace?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by catz, Jun 13, 2007.

1. catz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It's called outSMACK
    It's pretty cool. Kinda like empty closets but different.
    More like myspace... I like it anyway
    Here is the link www.outsmack.com

2. Jerr

There are actually a few gay myspaces out there.

Forgot their names. Matthew Lush advertised one. There are some for 18 and older only. There are some for all ages.

3. catz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This one is for youth specifically it's for ages 25 and under which is really good I think.. cause it gives youth a safe place to get peer to peer support and make friends and stuff..

4. catz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    P.S. I'm aware of a few of them but this one is actually really like myspace.. you can do everything on there that you can on myspace and more...

5. Jerr

MyYearBook.com is an easier way to get a hold of other boys. It is a little complicated at first... but it is fun.

6. catz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    hmm is it all gay? and are girls on it?

7. darkness

That's great but I use Myspace to communicate with my friends and family but as far as being myself and finding support there is no place like EC.......:newcolor: :newcolor: :newcolor: :newcolor: :newcolor: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

8. catz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey darkness... yeah this is a cool place I like it a lot actually but you may also wanna try outsmack too (you can use both silly) lol outSMACK has support group listings, nationally and internationally, and safe sex info, and suicide hotline information. It's pretty cool. I think it just serves a different purpose than most places.

9. SpikySpice

Hmmm, sounds nice to me, actually I've been signing up for more than 5 gay forum. Interestingly EC is the best for now as my knowledge tells me. Thanks for your offer^^

Oh and we have the resources button at the top right corner as well>_<

10. TexasRomance

TexasRomance Guest

:confused:
    cool
    * Whats bi-gender???*

11. CelebrityHead

I think it might be when a guy's born with breasts. I saw something like that on telly...

12. catz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    hahaha bi gender is somene who one day might feel l ike a girl and another day might feel like a boy... I was born a girl and usually refer to myself as a girl... but I just recently came across the term and actually really like it... so I'm testing it out... to see how I feel about it...

13. TexasRomance

TexasRomance Guest

very strange...
    hmm
    how do you feel like a boy one day but a girl the next? are you sure you explained that right? maybe a girl who feels like a boy or a boy who feels like a girl?
    this is so confusing..

14. CelebrityHead

I'm confused aswell :eusa_eh:

15. Jerr

Forgot to mention...

MyYearBook is for girls as well... there is an admiring system... you can secretly admire people... it will show them 20 people and they get 5 guesses to pick you! (There is a way to keep guessing until you find the right person... I use it lol) You can have it only show you Guys or Girls withing 15 miles of you within your state or within the country.

It is a very easy way to find other homogays.

16. catz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    it's not strange... great site for support....

17. Jerr

I'm not a member and the most active poster on that site... it is not like a gay myspace. lol

It is closer related to another EC that has more options.

18. catz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yes it's defnitely more supportive like EC is.

19. xxAngelOnFirexx

Well I actually quoted the term myself before ever hearing about it. To me bi-gender is like not feeling close to being a boy or a girl, but both. I feel like i have two souls (each gay). since my body is a girl i date girls. if i could find a gay guy who would like me for who my guy soul was, not my girl body than i would go out with him. but i wouldn't go out with a striaght guy because he would like me for being a girl and that wouldn't be right.

I actually had a dream about such last night. i dreamed that i found this really nice guy but when i told him that he would have to like me for being a guy (i began to dress more like a guy in my dream). he accepted and we started going out and... it was cute.:rolleyes: i wish i could find someone like that. but i'd have to start dressing like a guy. i wouldn't mind... it's sort of that i don't want to get my gender changed because then i'd feel wrong because i was not a girl... so i guess i'll just go with whatever i'm feeling. i've been feeling more guy-like lately. i'm not straight at all though.

so