1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keeping Up With LGBT news

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by H20, Feb 13, 2016.

1. H20

H20

Whats the best place or way to keep up specifically with LGBT news within the United States as well as globally? Also, the best place or way to keep up with LGBT rights?

I would love to delve further in to the LGBT politics, the good and bad, as well as be aware of my rights. My problem is I can't find sites that make it easy to understand or that actually talk about politics rather than lifestyles and sex. Literally that's all I can find and not that I don't enjoy all those articles, I'd like to seriously understand where I am standing in regards to my rights, the wins and setbacks, and all the serious topics. This is hugely important to me.

Also, I would love any books, newspapers, magazines, , documentaries, movies, Youtube channels, etc, recommendations on the LGBT news and adcovacy, and I'm definitely into learning about LGBT history.

So if anyone has any knowledge or recommendations, I would love it if you shared it with me. :thumbsup:

2. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Mother Jones is good (general news, some LGBT)