1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happiest Moment So Far In Your Life.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Helion Solaris, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Helion Solaris

A moment where you were truly happy and carefree. Where everything just felt right and amazing.

Mine was when my ex and I finally said the "L word" to each other. The reason why we're exes now is complicated. Our breakup was pretty good so it's still the happiest moment so far.

#1 Helion Solaris, Feb 16, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
  2. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honestly? This might sound cliche, but when I put on my binder for the first time... It was so freeing and everything just came together. I haven't had many super happy moments in my life, but that was most certainly a highlight.

3. PurpleMushroom

When my mum kicked me out at 16. I felt free of her oppressiveness, her depressions and her vindictiveness. I started living with my SO and his mum, and I felt so safe and so cared about I never wanted to turn back.

4. VideoGAYmer

VideoGAYmer Guest

even more cliche

when i first came out, it felt like a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders, i could finally be myself around others.

5. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Going to Disneyland.

6. Justinian20

I am yet to have a super happy moment excepting coming out to my sister and her accepting me, it was a great moment for me.

7. Gay1234

Mine was when I caught my first fish of a lake after a year of trying to perfect the fishing and the casting spots and releasing him and watching him going back unharmed. And when I nearly had my first wild Atlantic salmon but he came up to my feet and then turned around. It was a devastating feeling but it is also happy feeling that I did something right and it was the salmon problem for not taking the hook.

8. lovetoomuch

Mine was finally accomplishing one of my goals in sports my senior year of high school (I had that goal since freshman year). It finally felt like my hard work paid off and I couldn't have been happier.

9. Scottmcdonn

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have achieved alot in terms of sporting awards etc but personally, the happiest moment of my life came when I went to Thailand to teach English to refugee children. You don't know happiness until you are in that situation and you see the smiles on the kids faces due to the fact they are learning and getting attention from people wanting to make their lives better. There were a lot of smiles so I absorbed them all because that feeling is once in a lifetime :slight_smile:

10. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh man it's hard to pick...driving up the California coast with my bf, the greeting my old dog gave me the very first time I came home from college, graduating from college, the first time I kissed my bf, when the Anaheim Ducks won the Stanley Cup. Those are probably the leading contenders.

11. Scottmcdonn

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Sports do have the power to tug at your emotions don't they! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: don't get me started on what sports moments made me happy otherwise we'll be here all night! After all, there is college basketball to watch :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I had a trial session in rock ensembles (which I am joining) Everyone was so nice when I was there, and then I just knew that this would be my future and I felt so happy and like I fit in

13. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Every moment with my little sister.

14. Riz

Riz

Another cliche one here; When my son was born, not at the exact moment but some days later when I just looked at him and realized.

Though a lot of happy moment are good in their own ways which can't be compared.

15. alonsy alonso

I have two that come to my mind. One is when my cousin was struggling to put her son to sleep and i have a bond with him so i held him for a while and within minutes he was asleep. The next one is with the same cousins baby a few months later when i was trusted to babysit him for the night and he was only about 7-8 months old and he was ill aswell but it was great because when he could not sleep i would hold him and he crawl over me and laugh. I have a very strong relationship with him, he is my favourite and it just makes me happy when i know that he loves me so much and i make him happy seeing as i do not see him everyday i see him a couple times a year so yeah happiest moments of my life by far. ♡