1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is sexual attraction really that universal?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Vav, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Vav

Vav Guest

What I mean by sexual attraction is looking at one person and knowing you want to have sex with them without questioning it. I feel that pretty rarely, but I still know who I want to date. I know plenty of straight people who feel attraction like me. I just notice people expect me to feel sexually attracted to girls and point them out, so I can prove myself.

2. Jellal

No, I don't believe just anyone can decide "would fuck" or "wouldn't fuck" at a glance.

For one thing, some of us are indecisive, yknow?

3. heyguyswhatsup

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'd say it's not universal: probably not everybody in the world experiences this.
    But for those that experience it, it is universal in terms of the same effect it has.

I know that I experience this. I'm very lustful and ashamedly admit that I'm a big sucker for looks.

4. Rydia

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't think there's any one way that people experience attraction. Some people are more visually stimulated, others are attracted more by personality traits, smells, voices, mannerisms, whatever.

Sometimes I can't even identify what makes a person I'm attracted to attractive.