1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What am I doing?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by robotman, Feb 20, 2016.

1. robotman

Hey everyone, I haven't signed in here for about half a year but I'm confused about things. Everything is abit stagnant at the moment and I'm stressed but I feel like a partner would be highly beneficial for me, basically having someone I connect with.

I don't really know what I'm doing any more but I want to be a relationship with someone, how should I go about it? How would you lot tackle it? I'm nervous of this whole being in relationship concept but I know that in order to progress I need to get myself out there. I'm completely perturbed and I'm in a quandary. What should I do?

2. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The key for any romantic relationship in my opinion is: Friendship comes first. Another key would be: Make sure they love you more than you love yourself. But that comes later. For finding a relationship, it sometimes helps to go about looking in the opposite direction, which circles back to my original piece of advice: Friendship comes first.
    So, find some more friends. Maybe there's some sort of alliance club you can attend, or something like that. Look around, see if you can find gatherings of LGBT+ and allies. Get yourself out there. Don't be nervous. Remember. Friends first. Real casual. Then it might not feel so scary.

Hope that helps.

3. Innsanchez

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    building a good rapport was actually important for you to have a strong foundation before jumping to any romance relationship, because from there you'll know more about that person and once you're done knowing each other you can now explore more of that person by having a serious and strong romance relationship :slight_smile: best of luck my friend, spread love