1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

too many requirements for love??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by crystalgem, Feb 20, 2016.

1. crystalgem

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm an agender, "lesbian", autistic Christian...would really like to eventually have a wife who is Christian and possibly autistic, or understands autistic people. Starting to feel more and more that this is hopeless

2. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not if you look for a church that is more open and accepting of LGBT individuals. There's definitely churches out there that might hold more possibilities in finding your partner, maybe attending mass or a social gathering associated with them, might be beneficial for you. I'm not exactly involved in Christianity, I'm pretty sure there are other forms of Christianity that offer more, and gives you more choices of churches you can look into.If you feel no one really understands something about autistic people, educate them. It goes a long way, and paves a better path , whether it would be family, friends, or potential partners. My point is, don't give up. As long as you keep trying, you'll definitely get there.

3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You'll find her don't worry.

4. crystalgem

Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks, you guys :wink:

5. Ryu

Ryu

I would hate to settle down with a familly and have kids... No freedom, and I hate prettu much anyone (fullstop) under the age of 8 or so.

Also, I get what you mean about wanting to marry somebody who actually understands autism, I have Aspergers and whenever I hear anything about it coming out of my mothers mouth it always sounds stupidly condescending.

6. Lipstick Leuger

You are very very young yet, you will find her. You have college and all those girls to meet yet....

7. crystalgem

Out Status:
    A few people
    hmm well I didn't say anything about settling down to have a family..just wanna marry my best friend eventually :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    You're right, Lipstick Leuger, sometimes I forget that I still have college :slight_smile:

8. Anderson

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Funny how people who hate children used to be a child themselves. Some children are not raised right and can annoy the piss out of you though.

#8 Anderson, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2016