1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Felt like posting a song lyric here

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ModernCat, Feb 21, 2016.

1. ModernCat

ModernCat Guest

A lot of ranting ahead.

"Moondust" by Jaymes Young

I'm building this house, on the moon
    Like a lost, astronaut
    Lookin at you, like a star
    From a place, the world forgot
    And there's nothing, that I can do
    Except bury my love for you

[Hook:]
    The brightness of the sun, will give me just enough
    To bury my love, in the Moondust
    I long to hear your voice, but still I make the choice
    To bury my love, in the moondust

Nothing can breath, in the space
    Colder than, the darkest sea
    I have dreams about the days, driving through your sunset breeze
    But the first thing, that I will do
    Is bury my love for you

[Hook]

I'm a cast away, and men reap what they sow
    And I say what I know, to be true
    Yeah I'm living far away, on the face of the moon
    I've buried my love to give the world to you

[Hook

Oh that feels.
    I can relate to this song. I feel like I should stop seeing my crush. I don't think she sees me the way I do. But then she's really good at hiding emotions so I'm not always sure what she's thinking.

I'm probably not going to see her often, I might have to bury my feelings deep down. Deep down until I feel nothing. Until I find someone better. I've always felt that I should since day one. She might hate me for having feelings for her. Not to mention the society.

Funny sometimes I wonder where all my feelings went. Even if I didn't supress those feelings consciously, I feel nothing. Then I kind of miss those feelings.

When those feelings return, however, I feel really bad about it. It comes on really strong and wish it would stop. I get reeeeallly sad or try not to get too excited. I get scared of having actual feelings yet I miss having them when they're gone. It's funny, like I enjoy being sad??

2. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've buried my love to give the world to you

To give the world to you means here to make you happy, so instead of risking a friendship, you'll work twice as hard on a friendship, with the goal to make her happy at any cost, while keeping your mouth shut.

That is the meaning of true love, me thinks, actions and not words, selfless giving because you do want to give, and not expecting anything in return... Even if she doesn't know it is love what you feel, you can make her feel your love, or try to, and if you do succeed and you are lucky, who knows what could happen...

Naw, don't give up so soon, you are young and life is long