1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP!!! V-day confusion!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by myra, Feb 12, 2009.

1. myra

What do you get your straight BF for valentine's day?! I'm running really low on time and really have no idea.

I want to get something more sentimental than a card and...chocolate or something. Its most likely our last V-day together, so I want to get him something he'll remember. Any ideas? Any at all? I'm running really low on time.

2. Miles D

Okay, this is CHEESY to the MAX... but write him a poem (that doesn't rhyme) and get it framed or decorate it...
    so not like a love-note that you pass in class, but like something he'll want to keep forever...
    :grin:

3. littledinosaurs

Candy :slight_smile:
    just not a heart shaped box!
    :slight_smile:

4. KatzInHatz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    A scrapbook full pf pictures of you and him~?~!~?~! ^.^ You can like decorate it and stuff haha~

5. Brandford

you could do something for him you normally would never do or something you hate, Give him something that has great sentamental value to you, or a momento from your first date or something like that

6. myra

hmmm...ok. Thanks for the advice. I think i'm going to use a combination of a few.

I'll do a scrapbook of dates. Print out stuff online from movies we've seen and places we've been. Maybe some landmarks of some big events, first date, our "first time", random things like that.

Problem is...its gonna be way later than v-day by the time I can be done making it. :frowning2:

Any ideas for something to give him to fill the gap between the time he gets it and valentines day? I'm spending the night with him friday (as i'm leaving early saturday morning for the whole weekend) but I don't think either of us really want sex. Cuddling sure...maybe a bit more. But sex is out the question. So...anything other than my body lol that I could give him?

7. Davey

i don't know how to help lol.

have fun!

lol

^_^

8. myra

psh...david. lol. Maybe you can take some of this advice for ur boy.

9. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  10. myra

hehe...Lex. ^His room mate will be there that night. lol. That might happen anyway. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. myra

so im having way to much fun with this. lol. i asked the boy for his moms email and changed my status to being sneaky. He's freaking out right now about what i'm doing. Guess he's not to bright about picking up on what i'm doing. I'm really loveing every second of it.