1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My crush is pansexual

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KorrasamiIsBest, Feb 23, 2016.

1. KorrasamiIsBest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I just found out from another friend that she is pansexual. After being constantly rejected by my crushes who are either straight and/or taken, this was nervewracking for me. I've never had it work out before. I don't even know if this one will work out, but going by previous situations… I'm just shaking right now. I have really bad social anxiety as you guys might have seen from my previous posts here. I just, needed to post this somewhere.

2. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It's always hard to tell someone your feelings, for fear of them not being reciprocated. It's pretty tough, but if that happens, it doesn't mean you've done anything wrong and it should not be a problem to your friendship.
    Rejection always hurts, even more so when you finally find someone interested in your gender, but if that happens, you've just gotta tough it out and keep on keeping on. You got this. Life doesn't give you time for 'what if?'

I know it's far easier said than done, but please try not to freak out. Crushes are really tough, and it's okay to worry about them. I really hope things go well with this person :slight_smile: I'm rooting for you. Good luck! :grin:

3. Loveislife

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Nice that you finally fould someone who could reciprocate your feelings! I'm rooting for you, too, good luck! :grin:

4. Lazuri

Lately I've realized that there's little to lose when telling somebody your feelings. These days I tend to just tell people when I've feelings for them because I figure that a slight chance of success is better than no chance because you never say anything.

5. EnchanterForest

I am in almost in the same situation, I like someone on my Basketball team. I am scared to tell them because they are probably straight and don't like me. I have already been rejected by one of my friends just recently so I am not sure if I can handle rejection again. I know the feeling to well at the moment and the best of luck from me!!!