1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Ideal Quality Time Activity

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Helion Solaris, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Helion Solaris

Mine would be cuddling in bed with my bf on a chilly, rainy day, with some thunder in the background. Just talking and maybe watching a movie or YouTube videos.:kiss:(*hug*)

What's yours?

#1 Helion Solaris, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  2. Harjus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Painting while drinking beer with some good music on the backround, reading a very good book or playing Mario Kart with my sister and being very very loud. It's hard to decide.

3. PrsngHppnss8D

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My own pool party with my favorite music, my favorite food and my best friends. Or just playing video games with them :grin:

4. Unsuretim

Outside BBQ with my kids and their fiance and girlfriend over having fun swimming eating and just having a good time.

5. rudysteiner

Painting with friends whilst drinking/smoking (I won't mention what). Quite unhealthy but it's ideal so health doesn't matter. :lol:

6. EnchanterForest

Practising Skill while listening to music or Writing (and Reading) for anything while listening to music.

7. FoxSong

Hiking or snuggling the morning after a night out :slight_smile:

8. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really enjoy going to the pub with my mates, having a laugh, getting a bit sloshed on a sunday evening and then hobbling back home stopping off for a kebab along the way.

On the other end of the spectrum sitting around the table for dinner with my best friend and her family is one of my favourite past times, we always have a laugh and they're brilliant, I consider them to be another part of my family.

#8 Aberrance, Feb 26, 2016
  9. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I seriously love walks in any weather as long as its in the countryside (like a walk in the rain through a city is obviously rubbish). I like how free you feel. And the feeling of discovery. And aloneness. Its me and my best friend's favourite thing to do. It's definitely something I'd like to do with a gf/bf too.

I also like shopping alone in the city. Shopping alone in my own town is annoying because I'm usually running for something quickly I need and am worried about bumping into people I know. In the city with other people, I'm usually being directed around by them. But in the city alone... I can go to all the places I've missed, explore all the little shops, spend way too much time in one area and go to irreleant stores etc. Talking about solitary activities I also like sitting around playing video games/reading/playing guitar/drawing/listening to music, oh and just lounging in the garden in summer, but those aren't much to write about. Oh and I love running on treadmills. I looove treadmills. I dunno why. The ones at my school face out to the sea which probably makes it seem nicer.

And of course, despite liking those low-key cut off activities, I do enjoy parties. I feel a bit iffy about this one right now because I recently had a party which is probably the most awful night of my life, but generally, yes I like dancing and alcohol, and the possibilty of a meaningless snog. Also I just like the occasional big event to look forward to and talk about afterwards.

So yeah, out of all of these, walks in the countryside is certainly top. That would be my ideal activity.

#9 SHACH, Feb 26, 2016
  10. Libertino

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Most of my quiet time is spent alone, being the introvert that I am. A relaxing time listening to music and reading is my ideal quiet time. Or reading outside--because I do love to be outside alone as well.

11. Cinis

Cinis Guest

Playing werewolf with friends it's tradition =P

12. thepandaboss

Mine would be just having friends who give a shit I guess...

13. Calf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Camping along the coast, sitting overlooking the beach with my man, watching the sunset and then chatting under the stars.
    If I'm at home, walking the dog in the woods.