1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Androgyny Revealed

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Justinian20, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Justinian20

This is something I'm super surprised by, I look really good in women's clothing. I tried on three items, all tops and one dress, I also felt aroused seeing myself in the womens clothing.

The tops looked really pretty on me, I definitely am an androgynous person because I could easily pass as a female and as a male too, although I think female is easier, because one time at the big public transport place, there was a mirror and when I saw myself I noticed I looked like a masculine woman, mainly cause,I was dressed in guy clothes and I just saw that I looked so feminine.

In these womens tops I looked great but the thing is my parents would hate that I would wear womens clothes if I had the chance. They would be like "You're a boy, you aren't supposed to wear dresses". So in a way I tried to be feminine and find the most non masculine boys shirts and wear them as a clothing item.

But now I just feel like I want some actual Womens wear in my wardrobe, that will include socks, leggings, skirts and womens tops supplemented by the occasional dress.

I'm sorry but I am in terms of fashion and clothing, the super femme gay.

I also want to know why would I be aroused when I wear a dress. What could that mean, I admit one of my gay fantasies is me dressed in womens clothing while My man takes me and has me, so maybe my mind sees that more clearly when I do have a womens top on.

2. EnchanterForest

You might be Bi-gender. I feel the same when I wear generally boy clothes.

3. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Babe, wear what you feel good in. If that happens to be a skirt, big deal, right?

4. Justinian20

The real question is why was I aroused when I saw myself in the clothes. I tried to answer the question but I want to hear what you guys think.

5. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It happens to some, you seem to have a fetish. Consider yourself lucky, and enjoy it, to have a fetish can be lots of fun... And trust me when I tell you, there are men out there who will love you for that fetish.

Are you worried for some reason?

6. Systems

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Does it really matter that you got aroused? Maybe you just felt so good about yourself you imagined how much someone would like to do naughty things to you.

If you like the clothes, that's great and awesome. Go for it!

Also, don't apologize for being "super fem gay". You're no less of a person for your taste in clothing, and I think it's a travesty that men are so often judged so harshly for anything feminine about them. I think the world would be a better place if everyone wore what they wanted to wear, and we didn't judge people for it.

7. Justinian20

I was a bit worried, I'll admit because I thought being aroused by me wearing the dresses would be like my body somehow rectifying it was straight, so I did have a bit of confusion.

8. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Feeling sexual arousal while cross dressing (and specially if you have sexual fantasies about it) is not a sign of being transgender. It's one of the first questions in therapy, and when sexual arousal is there you can be sure this is about sex, not gender identity and not even sexual orientation.

Also it's not an uncommon fantasy. I've known cross dressers who had this fetish, both gay and hetero.

9. scxred

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Im an androgynous male and i love it! I think that androgyny is like a universal type of beauty, ive had gay men, straight men, straight men, straight women and also bisexual men and women attracted to me. Be proud of your beauty!

10. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That means all of the aforementioned groups are really gay. :eek:

11. scxred

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No it doesn't, sexuality is not that black and white for some people and its up to people to decide what they are.

12. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It was a joke -.-