1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting closer to a guy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JamesJonathan, Feb 28, 2016.

1. JamesJonathan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi everyone,
    For the past several months, I have became friends with a guy who is openly gay. He is my first gay friend (I am also not out to everyone yet). I also have a deep crush on him, and have fallen for him. Unfortunately, he has a boyfriend, although I am not sure of how it is working for them. I was sure he has a crush on me, from the way he looked at me and interacted with me. I have not made any moves, since he has a boyfriend. However, I want to be very close to him as a friend. However, he has not asked me if I am gay or not, and I feel like he thinks I am straight. I want to tell him that I am gay or show him that Im interested in guys, but Im not sure how to bring it up. I want to ask him to hang out with me more often too, but again, not sure how to do it. Also, since he seems to prefer to hang out with gay men, I have to first somehow let him know that I like guys. Any suggestions on how I can tel him that I am gay? Also, how should I tell him that I want to hang out more with him without breaking my ego (my friend is very proud and has a very big ego, so he would never even ask for hanging out himself). Also, I want to try to be appropriate, but I don't know the limits in the gay community. Thanks