1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've noticed this a lot of my friends...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dswan, Feb 29, 2016.

1. dswan

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Typically those who aren't out yet... but why do my friends who are gay call everything gay. I'm talking about the ones who aren't out yet. I know they're gay cuz of the countless times they weed out and make their true colorrs known. The thing is almost every closet gay guy i've met calls everything gay, literally. Like they call me gay, or a video game we might be playing etc. I notice it in guys that are on the younger side like 12-16 i'm 19 myself.

I mean calling everything gay is painfully obvious to like... everybody. So why do they do it? what's the science behind it

btw, it's i don't think it's the typical "if i call everything gay, nobody will suspect i am myself" thing cuz like i said they make it obvious by the things they do they so i already kinda know

2. foxer

It could be some kind of psychological thing but I doubt it a little. Or it might be caused by the fact that they want come out but they're not "brave" enough. What I'm trying to say is, they try to give hint to people so that they might ask them wheter one is gay or not thus avoiding starting the conversation etc. themself.

Just lets not rule out the if I call everything gay nobody will suspect. It is surprisingly common.

Other options might be bad habit. I'm 18 and studying graphic designing at the moment and yet still people use gay as an insult word. And yes. I'm one hundred percent sure they're straight not gay atleast. It pisses me off. They're studying on a creative field and yet can't think of anything else to say.

Peace out - Foxer