1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kinsey scale

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Seahawksfan, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Seahawksfan

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey All I've seen everyone say Try out the Kinsey scale and was wider I w here online could I find the Kinsey scale? Thanks

2. guitar

Kinsey Scale Test - Try this one. It said it was a 4.5 which isn't too far off from what I consider myself to be. (0 is straight, 3 is 50/50 bi, 6 is gay... most people are somewhere on the spectrum hovering very close to either end of the spectrum)

3. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here's information about the Kinsey scale The Kinsey Institute - Kinsey Sexuality Rating Scale.

There is no official Kinsey test according to the Kinsey Institute, the research institute at Indiana University where Dr. Kinsey did his work. The test guitar mentions is for entertainment purposes only. Anecdotally, many folks report that this test scores 1 point lower than how they self-identify, that is, people who identify as Kinsey 5 often score 4 on the online test.

The following test anecdotally scores closer to the truth, so it's a better one to start with until you get to a place where you can self-rate using the definitions.

Where Do You Fall On The Kinsey Scale

Enjoy!

#3 SiennaFire, Feb 29, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  4. Seahawksfan

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thanks man I've been questioning I'm starting To think I'm into guys as I Like receiving oral from guys and would love to have anal Sex with a man With women I find them attractive but wouldn't want to do anything Sexaul with them

---------- Post added 29th Feb 2016 at 10:58 PM ----------

hey thanks for the answer I went to the buzzfeed link you posted and done the test A d I got what I've thought I am which is gay For the last few weeks here's my result
    You got: Mostly homosexual.

You’re mostly gay, but maybe you haven’t always been. You find yourself attracted to members of the same sex as your own, but not exclusively. You can’t say for sure that you’ll always identify as a homosexual, but you definitely do for now. You’re sexuality is more fluid than most.

5. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The buzzfeed link is not an official Kinsey test (there is no official Kinsey test), so keep that in mind. Be sure to checkout the link to the Kinsey Institute where the scale is described. This will help you understand what the Kinsey scale means so you can figure out if the test results are legit.

#5 SiennaFire, Feb 29, 2016
  6. Feelunique

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have done the old Kinsey Test and a 3 and the Buzz Feed one the same. I know that myself but is interesting to take a test from time to time and see what the results might come up with for fun

7. state-champs

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I took a "kinsey scale test" about 2 minutes ago and I got a 3. But IMHO I don't think anyone can be 50/50. This test doesn't really work well because I feel like if it were a scale from 1-10 I'd be about a 6...maybe. I don't know. The test questions are really weird. If I had the option to answer "no i wouldn't enjoy a threesome at all." then i would have chose that one. I'm not really into sharing my partner with anyone else.

#7 state-champs, Feb 29, 2016