1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My friend sent me a really cute message

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MayaBee, Mar 3, 2016.

1. MayaBee

So, basically I haven't been doing very well the last couple of months. Depression, anxiety, a father that nearly beat me, general pressure and self harm have led to me being very different from earlier. My friend(sl noticed currently and she sent me a text saying:
    " Für wann auch immer du schlafen gehst (früh genug, du weisst es wird sich lohnen!): Gute Nacht, schlaf gut. Take care and stay safe, ja? .-."

It basically means "To whenever you go to sleep (and you know it will be worth it) good night, sleep well. Take care and stay safe, yeah?." (she noticed that I was really tired all the time and also mentioned that I couldnt sleep)

That just made me feel good. For once since so long. Finally, eventually, somebody seemed to care.

I dont know why I am telling you this, but it's just the first time that I feel like somebody cares for me since months.

2. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's brilliant to hear! I understand how much the smallest things can help when you're in a place that dark and you need to keep those people who are there for you, close. Please don't push them away. People do care for you, they honestly do so don't forget that. It's just difficult to see when you're looking through tunnel vision.

3. Seahawksfan

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey I'm here for you if you need any thing at all I can Talk to you and make you Feel better ☺️

4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    That's nice.

(*hug*)