1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unwanted gay moments

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GlindaRose, Feb 15, 2009.

1. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ever had those moments when you've said something that sounded really gay, but realized it too late? For example, earlier today me and my sister were talking about Chace Crawford from 'Gossip Girl' and she was like, 'He went out with Leona Lewis'. I replied, 'Really? That's *so* unfair!!' She was like, 'Yeah a lot of girls would want to go out with Chace.' I was like, 'I don't want to go out with Chace.' She said, 'Then you want to go out with Leona.'

I was thinking, I did *not* mean for my sister to realize I was jealous of Chace for going out with Leona...

That said I'm meant to be out to her, but it's not like we ever talk about it.

Anyone else had moments like this??

2. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Hmm well I was singing the chorus of good girl gone bad ' Coz once a good girl goes bad we die forever ' i actually sang all of the it, and my big bro said.. thats so gay~

3. Brandford

I've had gay cliche moments that i hate, like when I say ew in really girly way and then this rarely happens but when im extremely happy and having a really good day ill catch myself singing Barbie Girl (embarrassing....I know) and then theres a whole range of other cliche gay boy moments i have

4. Markio

The only unwanted things in these moments are the judgmental straights.

5. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Lol In Highschool my friend heather made me touch her boob to prove my straightness and I freaked out after it was all mushy and weird. All the guys laughed and said "WTF? Why did I get to do that?" She was trying to prove I was gay and it worked. -_-; That was the first time I learned too.

I RARELY...very rarely see someone, usually guys, wearing something that is just so incredibly sexy or works very well and I compliment them on their technical details...but to straight guys they're so like..."wtf? Silly faggot, dicks are for chicks."

6. BeautifulStranger

That was kind of a rude thing for her to say...

I was with my brother once and we were talking and this insanely hot guy walked past so I stopped mid-sentance and I actually turned around to watch him keep walking.
    My brother got really embarassed because I was just 'gay in public'.

7. jazzrawr

Haha, I do, sometimes.

Like the other day in a book store with my mom, the cutest girl walked by and I basically stopped mid-sentence and watched her walk. XD It was very similar to Tyler's moment, but my mom was like "...well she must have been cute, you forgot your sentence."

I was so embarassed. XD
    And then I forgot which book I wanted because she walked by again. v_v

8. Absentminded

I had one of those moments. I was at the mall, and I saw some friends. We started chatting, and then I stopped mid sentence because a girl walked by. My friends were like "Oh wow..." and "I don't think I'll ever be used to that..."

Another time, I was with some old friends at another mall, and we were walking, talking, and the same thing happened...only difference, I walked into a pole. :dry: Needless to say, my friends noticed.

And I've tripped up the schools stairs numerous times because of a random cute girl in front of me...:grin:

9. BeautifulStranger

Oh me too
    I always trip up the stairs.

Another one I just remembered....
    There's this super hot guy at my high school. He's a jock, captain of the football team, and Indian. God... he's gorgeous.
    He's not homophobic either. He and I are pretty good friends.

So once, while walking to my car after school, Aniket (his name) called out to me from his car inviting me to a party after a basketball game.
    Anyways, our conversation is over, but I'm still watching him because he's just that hot and the next thing I know, I walk into the side of my car, fall over onto the hood and roll off into a snowbank.
    I looked up and sure enough, Aniket saw it.

10. StrataScribe

This past Halloween, I was getting on the bus when these three super cute guys were getting off. They were dressed as the Three Blind Mice and their costumes included mouse ears, grey gloves, a tail, painted-on whiskers, sunglasses (to represent their blindness) and their tighty-whities! No shirt! No pants! (Not even shoes!) How they got on the bus half naked is beyond me but lordy was I in heaven! And they walked one behind the other, holding the tail of the one in front. It was so adorable! I stood back on the street to let them off, with a huge grin on my face. Needless to say, my eyes were glued to their crotches as they stepped off the bus - and then on their butts as they walked away. I just stared, probably even drooled a bit. I was snapped out of my little moment when the bus driver asked if I was getting on or not with an embarrassed giggle. As I got out my bus pass she smiled and whispered that it was nice to know she wasn’t the only one who found that incredibly erotic! :eek: Guess I wasn’t the only horny one!

11. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Lol I love your bus driver. Introduce me please! Mine is always grumpy and ALWAYS makes me show my bus pass despite seeing him twice a day. . . and I'm kinda hard to forget amongst the crowd having to bend down to fit in the door. XD And Ialways hit my head on the guard railings that USUALLY stand above everyone else.

12. Greggers

When DONT i say something really gay is a better question o_o

"In class today the middle aged woman next to me was totally feeling me up..."
    "That must have been very creepy"
    "Yea, it was, she had boobies."

And then everyone laughed at me forever :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

LOL I get these all the time at work. There is usually "hot damn's" that walk in every now and then. I usually forget people's orders, drop the ball of ice cream, make the wrong ice cream or just forget to keep taking the customer's order. To this day the best unwanted moment at work was when this guy came straight from the gym to the store to order a smoothie. I was washing the glass and was right behind him. I was staring for too long and I droped the bottle of windex on the ground and it burst not to mention dropping the roll of paper which rolled all the way to his feet.

14. Tim

Tim

I feel bad, I've never had one of these :O

Unless you count that gay moment I posted abotu a while back.

Mom came downstairs, was getting ready to go to the courtroom to support family friends with their adoption.

I look up, and out pops "You're not going to wear THAT, are you?"

>_> Yea, I posted about it a bit ago XD That was awkward.

15. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Oh, there was this time on the bus. xD I totally forgot this until now. I was sitting next to this somewhat hot guy, like mild salsa at taco bell, and he was wearing that nylon stuff. You know, kinda like gym shorts? Well it was really tight and he was apparently feeling frisky. I kept staring down every few minutes and he noticed and I was pretending to look at my shoes. XD He caught me doing it like twice. I was surprised he didn't say anything. And then he got off the bus with it propping the shorts up a little and I am SURE he was embarassed.

Thank god that's never happened to me. Public boneration can be a monstrous *&^*$

16. starfish

One day at work we got a chance to visit the supercomputer center at the local university.. While admiring the of the guy who installed the cabling I said "I so want to have his babies". The guy standing next said "Wow, that is quite a revealing statement".

I wasn't out then so as you can imagine I was quite embarrassed.

17. lostinthought9

I'm sure I have some, I just can't think of any right now...

BUT, this one time, I was trying to learn tennis, and my crush, who happens to be a good friend of mine, showed me how to hold the tennis racket...from behind! it was SO hot, he came up behind me, aligned his arms with mine, and said, "you swing like this"...needless to say, I enjoyed every second of it :slight_smile:

18. Apocalypte

Spent half the Lordi gig tonight getting glared at by a 400lb biker behind me because I was checking out a few hot emo girls at it.

19. musican

That's funny, usually I just think something like that and then blush and laugh at myself.

20. mcrteenagers

I went to the grocery store yesterday to buy some roses for my boyfriend. I always go to this store late at night so I'm acquainted with most of the cashiers. Anyways I go up to pay for the flowers, and she says, "Ohh who's the special lady?" Being tired, I just stared at her, like I couldn't figure out what she would be talking about. She smiled, and I said, "I play for the other team." We both laughed embarrassingly, and I left.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: