1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to deal with gay crushes????

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by linocall, Mar 9, 2016.

1. linocall

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey I'm only 14 but I've came out to my closest friends and I've got a really big crush on the one I've not come out to, I think he might be gay, I'm not sure, but he insists he has a huge crush on probably my best friend (she's a girl and she doesn't know if she likes him back), he jokingly flirts with me all the time but we get really into it and i don't know if he actually sees it as a joke anymore, I don't. Anyway, was wondering if I should come out to him or not, but I'm worried it would make him uncomfortable around me since he would jokingly touch me etc... But I think if he does like me back then I need to come out to him or we'll just be stuck with me not knowing until this crush fades /: Any advice? Also first post on here!!!!

2. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

Yay, first post!
    Hey, Liam, (saw your name in the welcome forum) I think that you should come out to him, if you feel comfortable doing that. If he's not homophobic and you feel like you can trust him, telling him will show you trust him - and since you've come out to your other friends, you have a real reason why you'd come out to him.
    In terms of will he stop being so friendly once you come out, I think he'll continue. My experience with my crush was that, even once he knew for definite I was gay (I didn't come out directly to him), he carried on touching me and I did so back. He only stopped when I did it less because I had the same reservations as you: I didn't want to screw anything up because I didn't know if he was straight or bi or whatever.
    I'll keep this page open so I can reply to you if you want btw

#2 Connorcode, Mar 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2016