1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hayden christiansen

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by limfjord96, Feb 15, 2009.

1. limfjord96

I am watching Jumper right now, and I had to say that Hayden Christiansen is so freakin hot, come to think of it, the kid who plays him as a younger guy is pretty hot to. Just had to share.:kiss:

2. No One

Ahhhhhhhh I Agreeeeee

3. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I saw him in the Star Wars prequels, and then that was it. I can't think of anything good he's done since.

4. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Yeah hes fuggin hot. >_<) I LOOOOVE that smile of his.

5. limfjord96

yeah, that smile is so sexy devious....star wars was his worst movies, he was awesome in life as a house, almost made me cry. and he is good in jumper and was good in that one where he was bob dylan, sweet sex scene with sienna miller :slight_smile:

6. davo-man

I saw an interview with him and that seriosuly turned me waaaay off him...Like he's hot, but what I saw of him was arrogant and obnoxious...Same reason I dislike Avril Lavigne and The Veronicas

7. limfjord96

really? thats too bad. but hey thats why god created the mute button:icon_bigg that and avril levigns voice :roflmao: just kidding kind of

8. musican

Avril I can see as wayyy obnoxious, the Veronicas, not so much. Do you remember what interview it was?

9. StrataScribe

Urgh, Avril and Hayden are two reasons I hate calling myself a Canadian! I personally find them both obnoxious and untalented and they give true Canadian artists a bad name. Ya, Hayden's look somewhat make up for his dry acting but still, how he got a job after butchering StarWars is beyond me! And as for that twit Avril, she should grow up and act her age...

10. limfjord96

lol...yeah he is very whiny in is acting, but i just asked if he is hot :slight_smile:. on a side note, i love canada, i grew up right by the border in washington about an hour from nelson bc, such a beautiful city, that and you gave us Hockey which kicks so much ass, and with that came sydney crosby ( a god most likely)

11. Greggers

110% i agree with that.

The sex scene? Om Nom Nom...

12. limfjord96

thank you...i think i rewound it like ten times and even slow mo'd it...then quickly pushed regular okay when my roomates walked in.:icon_redf

13. Gumtree

I thought the younger self was better looking, but I agree; very hot.

14. limfjord96

yeah, who is that kid... he has a future that one

15. Greggers

Hahaha! Nice.

I watched Jumper with my two female friends, when i was closeted, and they got to have ALL the fun hooting in the theater :frowning2: I wish i could have, cause i SO would have been hooting the loudest. I need to re-watch this movie now, THANK YOU for reminding me :slight_smile:

*makes a note*

16. limfjord96

dont mention it :wink:

17. davo-man

The Hayden and Avril interviews were with Rove McManus (Aussie talk show host). With Hayden, it was a satellite one and he hardly looked at the camera, looked very much as if he didn't want to be there, and gave short, unfunny answers. The Avril interview, she sat on the chair with her legs underneath her, which I thought was disrespectful (perhaps that's my inner parent voice that says no feet on the chair), again didn't look at the interviewer much, and just gave very obnoxious little girl type answers...The Veronicas I just have a general dislike for cos they annoy the crap out of me, but that can't be pinned down to a single interview.

....ANYWAY, getting back onto topic; yes, Hayden is a sexy sexy man beast :grin:

[​IMG]

PHWOAR!

18. limfjord96

oh my god....i didnt even read your post, but i will now, i just had to say that that picture is pure gold i give you two thumbs up..way up:thumbsup::thumbsup:

19. Greggers

Im going to admit, i did not read it either. The big sexy man was in the way!

Om Nom Nom...

20. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Wow. He should stay dry. Hes not that great wet. Lol Omg that sounds stranges. Being tired makes me loopy. XD But WHAT sex scene is everyone talking about? YOUTUBE link PLEASE. Like...NOW. Lol