1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looks like we're OUT to everyone now!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KarenLyn, Mar 12, 2016.

1. KarenLyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know if it's been my time on EC that's given me the courage to go through with some things but we took our first step yesterday....

Leslie just got our matching t-shirts from Amazon... "I love my crazy girlfriend" shirts. We head to the PV Mall and run into 3 of our friends at the pizza place. You could see them looking at our shirts and back at each other. Finally Christine said.. "Um... are you two...?" My face was hot and I'm sure really really red and all Leslie could do was giggle like a little girl. Tara finally said something like..."OMG! See, I told you guys something was up with them!" Once we broke the ice we just started talking and there was the 101 questions but we've known these guys for years so I guess we're sorta out and I'm sure it won't be long before everyone knows.

This was almost as scary as getting walked in on... well sorta but still. We knew doing this yesterday would catch someone's eye. So I guess we did it... I'm sure by now all of our friends know or at least will soon. Step out from the shadows and into the light...

#1 KarenLyn, Mar 12, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  2. Kellian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Great job! I'm happy to know everything with you is A-OK. :grin:

3. Seahawksfan

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey good job on having the courage to start the process of coming out I knows it's very stressful but in the end it's really worth it :wink:

4. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Congrats :grin:

5. KarenLyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks everyone... I'm all optimistic now and you know how girls can keep a secret... next week will bring some interesting reactions. To be honest I do think some of our friends have noticed that Les and I have been a little more... touchy feely lately. She's threatened to wait till our friends are around and just - as she put it - plant one on me. I'd die but I'd melt so what's the use LOL.

6. KarenLyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    And now the text messages begin... told you it wouldn't take long before our friends told the rest of the crew. Leslie got a text from one of our friends saying... "I bet your cousin bangs like a faery on acid...." Les told me that was a line from a series on tv but she couldn't remember which one.