1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shopped In The Men's Section For The First Time

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FalconBlueSky00, Mar 13, 2016.

1. FalconBlueSky00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm on a quest for underwear that are comfortable. The last time I bought some I got Hanes boxer briefs for girls, and the quality had changed. They weren't soft anymore and were trying to crawl up my butt. I looked at a bunch of men's undies, and some out of the boys section. I wish they made the Pokemon ones in my size. Anyway got some boys XL 18-20 Hanes boxer briefs. They feel pretty good, no crawling yet. I looked at the men's section and the small will fit too, in some of the strechy brands. I didn't get any of those because of the price. I'm a size 8 US size. I tried on some jeans in both sections too with good results, but I don't have the extra cash to splurge right now. I thought I would be the only girl over there but there were like five other women. Do some guys not do their own shopping, or do that many women shop men's? The dressing room attendant was cool she looked at what I had and only paused a second before saying go on back. I think I want to try more men's clothes, I really like the colors and that the fabric isn't all sheer.:thumbsup:

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well congratulations!

3. PrsngHppnss8D

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Cool! You need to wear what makes you comfortable. I already tried some female clothes, but was not for me xD. There are some shirts I find interesting though, specially the V shaped cotton ones. I always felt like fashion has decided that men's clothes would be flat, simple, with less detail; and the women's clothes would be happy, shiny, complex, full of details... Something like that. We hear our entire life that we should wear this and that, but in the end is all about our comfort, thats what realy matters.

Well, yes, a lot of guys hate shopping (I love). So they kind ask their girlfriends to just buy a average Large T-shirt or something. But it can also be someones buying a gift or buying for the themselves (as you did). Anyway. Hope you keep seeing other cool clothes for you. :slight_smile:

4. FalconBlueSky00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    These undies are GREAT! No riding, plenty of space. Most comfortable ever. I feel like I've been wearing a torture device till now!

PrsngHppnss8D
    All the guys I know well enough to shop with are super picky, they all take forever to pick clothes. Some will only order special stuff off the internet, and my brother who lives in Lao has all his dress shirts and suits handmade. It boggles my mind that you could take someone a shirt and say here wear this and it would get worn more than on just special occasions.

5. Vav

Vav Guest

I shopped in the men's section because I was writing a story that had a scene that involved shopping. I wanted to take pictures of what he bought. So I looked for clothing my character wanted to wear. I felt like this older man was staring at me. I folded up the clothes and took pictures of them. That made me very anxious because a bunch of people who worked at this store were staring at me and this older lady talked to me.