1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kinda funny

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jman77, Feb 16, 2009.

1. jman77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Each year for the end of the year competition we all dye our hair for skiing. So this year I did half blue half pink but some faded and it's all different so it kinda came out rainbow lol :lol: so my sister doesn't want people to think I'm gay or something (she knows I'm bi) so where ever we go she tells everyone it's for a sport, even random people. Like at walmart when we were checking out, the person looked at me weird and she said really loud "I'm glad your hair is for a sport, not for something else" lol. We both work at a family business and some people asked why i did it weirdly and then I'll tell them a sport and they will be like oh ok and go back to normal. then some don't care and just be like oh it's cute LOL. So for a while my sister sat downstairs with me and told every single person my hair was for a sport over and over and over.

I guess they see a kid with rainbow hair and assume I'm gay or something lol I don't really care though I think it's funny because there are the people who are disturbed and then ones who are like oh thats nice :lol:

2. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Lol she makes it a bit obvious doesn't she? Well at least she's being supportive ^_^

3. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Lol You should take a picture. Ive only seen one other person do something similar and it came out more like the iridescent colors of like an oil spill and it was gross.

4. jman77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Actually she isn't that supportive. That's why she doesn't want anyone knowing or thinking that I am.

I don't see the rainbow personally but everyone else does. It's not bright rainbow just slight I guess

5. Aboden

Out Status:
    A few people
    Ditto, hehe that is funny though should have taken a picture. Weird hair colors and stuff are always funny and cool.