1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Transgenders (Ftm)...is this Normal??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gravity7, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Gravity7

Gravity7 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So I'm a transgender ftm...well I haven't started with my treatment yet...coz I still can't figure out my gender and sexual orientation. My question to you all was that....Were you more horny than the other normal girls( Non- Transgender )...becoz it is said that men are more horny all the time than the women...so for the girls feeling male inside...was being horny more than usual for you??....& tell me is that normal??

2. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Libido varies according to the individual, regardless of gender. Also the levels of various sex hormones (with testosterone obviously being more potent) can affect your "horniness." I don't think that FTM's in general have a higher or lower sex drive than anyone else... Though once on T it is common to experience a spike, but not sure about before (unless you have naturally higher levels of testosterone already).

3. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No shame in saying I can masturbate at least once a day, but then I can also go months with out masturbating. And sex I'm not big on at all.

But I honestly don't think its abnormal than any other afab. In my experience the afab (most cis) seem to think/talk about sex than the majority of amab people that I know.

As kodo says its different for everyone no matter the gender.