1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feminism and sexual equality.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wannahavechange, Mar 18, 2016.

1. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ughhh T^T I got a new keyboard so I can't use my lovely emojis.
    Good afternoon my adorable little llamas!! ... yes... today you're all llamas. >;-D
    my opinion on feminism is that it's OK but It's not OK. You have women who just want recognition... but that's already happened. You have women who want to wear what they want without being judged, they can do that, in my opinion people can't shame you if you have nothing to be ashamed of. But my thing is, when you leave the house, you know what you look like. If you walk out the house with booty shorts and your girls pushed out of course men are gonna stare.. and Damn did people forget about lesbians. Lesbians are attracted to girls like straight guys are. I bet it didn't even occur to them that another girl was checking them out :slight_smile:. It seems like all the post on Facebook bash men. Not all men are dogs. A lot of women talk about equality and stuff but yet what about men?. I asked all my girlfriends if they've ever judged a man on they're clothing haircuts or dresscode. They all answered honestly and said they do also go off of body type. Feminism is OK because It's alright to want equality, It's not OK because Some people don't become feminist for the right reasons and end up looking sexist themselves.
    I'd like to hear from Your guys opinion and if I said something wrong correct me.