1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First time falling for a girl...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by izzielb, Mar 19, 2016.

1. izzielb

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Gosh, okay...
    My name is Izzie, this is my first post. I feel like I need to put this out there because there is not really anyone I can talk about this feelings with besides my best friend who lives in Germany and doesn't know the girl in topic...

Anyways, I've had crushes on girls all my life, but I've never fallen for one before. And I'm super scared. The whole "I'm a lesbian" thing is still very recent, I barely had time to fully comprehend my feelings before I met this girl, Gabby.
    Her and I became super close in just 2 months of college, but she is making super confused. I can't tell if she likes me or if she is just being friendly... I mean, she is always hugging me, holding my hand and caressing it, holding my waist and kissing me on the cheeks. And we talk about literally everything, so I feel sooo comfortable around her. But I'm too scared to confront her about my feelings, or about how she acts with me.
    And I don't know how to get comfortable with all this situation. Because, with her, I feel great and happy with who I am, but when I'm alone I feel so wrong, so dirty and idk why...

Has all this happened to someone else, or am I just being silly with my thoughts? And does anyone think I'm overthinking her actions? I mean... The other day she said she had a huge crush on a girl, and when I asked who she was (I tried to sound as oblivious as I could) she denied to tell me. Like, she had no reason to do so because we've talked about crushes before... Oh god, I'm quite a mess atm :roflmao::bang: