1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Friendship Problem :(

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KorrasamiIsBest, Mar 21, 2016.

1. KorrasamiIsBest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    If you saw my last post it involves the same person. But also another. This other person has fallen into depression, and she will lash out without even realizing. She does not understand the damage she causes to my friends when she lashes out. And you can not even tell her because she'll take whatever you say the wrong way, it's constant tiptoeing and it hurts to see her hurting but hurts even more to see her hurting others. She is not a bad person, she is a good friend. She's there whenever she can be. She is just under a tremendous amount of stress right now and it's obviously getting to her. I don't want to get involved, and I won't. It just hurts to see her hurting and hurting others. I am going to give her her space, room to breathe. It seems like that's the best thing to do right now and the only thing I can do. I will also be there for my friends she is hurting. I am venting I suppose. Am I doing the right thing?

2. KnucklesNation

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Can't really say if you're doing the right or wrong thing; I know that I would've tried to get this friend to open up and tell me what's wrong...and if they refused then I would give them their space. B/c there is that small chance they're lashing out b/c they want to disclose what's wrong but no one seems to show any interest in asking.