1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Captain Grass

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lamp post, Mar 22, 2016.

1. lamp post

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm not trying to sound stupid or restricted. I really like getting screwed in the ass, and I also really like screwing people in the ass. Am I a top or bottom? Honestly, I don't know how to answer that question. I love performing oral sex on everyone, and I love having it done to me by anyone. What am I and am I OK?

2. Yosia

If ya like both then your just versatile really. Don't see the need for all the top/bottom classification really though

3. guitar

Your topic title is rather misleading, but regarding your question, if you like both topping and bottoming that means you're versatile. A lot (perhaps the majority) of gay guys are versatile to some degree or another.

4. guitar

Your topic title is rather misleading, but regarding your question, if you like both topping and bottoming that means you're versatile. A lot (perhaps the majority) of gay guys are versatile to some degree or another.

5. guitar