1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Couldn't stop thinking about her

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KarenLyn, Mar 27, 2016.

1. KarenLyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay... this has never happened to me before and I woke up thinking about this girl so I had to sit down and write this out to get it outta my head. I was about an hour away from home and stopped by a convenience store to get something cold to drink and when I walked in there was this shockingly beautiful redheaded girl at the cash register. I fell in love with her face the moment I saw her (the perfect 'golden ratio face'). She wasn't wearing anything special, just jeans and a T shirt but OMG'ddss. I just kept staring at her the entire time I was in the store. Now, I'm a photographer and I've told men and women that I thought they were handsome or beautiful but this girl... she had my hands shaking and that's never happened before and I felt a little... embarrassed because of where my thoughts were going. OH yeah... she looked like she was 18 or so but still. I brought my drink and a bag of chips up to the counter hoping she wouldn't notice that my hands were literally shaking and I thanked her and said something lame like... "I don't want this to sound creepy (it did) but you are really beautiful." I told her I was a photographer and had she ever thought about going into modeling. She said her mom and her had talked about it (while she was blushing) and thanked me. I paid her and left... The thing that bothered me so much was how turned on I was. I'm thinking... what is wrong with you?! %$!@&! and got into my jeep and drove away.

Has this ever happened to any of you guys before? I woke up thinking about it/her this morning which caused it's own set of interesting problems but... we won't go there.

#1 KarenLyn, Mar 27, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  2. AssumedStraight

Don't worry, I think that's normal. Unless we're both crazy xD
    But personally I think it is possible to be smitten by one person on the spot.
    And grats to You for having the guts to tell Her She's beautiful, I never was that brave.

I myself had few encounters like this; was about town, then bumped a woman with such aura that I lost my mind.

#1 was on the bus. I always sit upstairs of London deckers, yet that day I oddly sat downstairs. And thank goodness, because destiny well picked up on that. All of a sudden this incredible beauty gets on, I could swear ALL heads turned towards her, it was sooo surreal. She was of late 30s/early 40s, all smiley, fair eyes and curly brown hair. Possibly Spanish. My type as well. So I just find myself staring and staring at her, at one stop this another woman with shopping bags sat in my field of view and I actually got annoyed and moved slightly to see Her better xD Then further down... This pervy fat guy gets on, sits right next to the lady and starts to outrageously flirt with her!!! Omg, I was so angered, and she was clearly uncomfortable with it as well, then her stop came... I am still in awe, and not thinking at all I press the bell for next stop-- Of course the bus has to get stuck at lights, and by the time I stormed out the doors, She disappeared... I don't know what I was gonna tell her - that She was very beautiful I presume... But unable to find her I actually burst into tears, it was that crazy. That was 16th April 2014, I call her Lady from the Bus; the next day after the incident I went same place at the same time, but only saw this little boy and his father from the previous day, and not the lady, and I've sat there for like 2 hours!!
    I've recently saw the same kid (!) with his mother this time, and remembered it all. The bus is only local to my school but not where I live. Good times...

And #2. On June 2nd 2014. I got a bit lost and decided to get the tram. I was meant to get off later... But lol of course I didn't. This lady caught my eye even outside the window, initially I didn't find her super-super yet there was something very strong... She sat on the opposite side, some shopping, a brunette in her 40s wearing a leather jacket. I coudn't take me eyes off her and actually realised there is something absolutely special about Her. I can't even explain what... But She was visibly sad. She was alone, I've noted lack of wedding ring or something like that. I've thought, 'What a life'. And I could swear She was getting even more upset, I have no idea why, but as I kept on looking at Her I could sympathize with Her more and more, almost like sharing emotions kinda thing, and at one point tears came to my eyes... Oh, why oh why didn't I chat to Her? At least asked if She's alright? A gorgeous lady like this shouldn't be so sad. Even if She didn't make much of me, at least some stranger taking interest could've changed Her mood a bit. Yet at the time I instead opted for my 'light-stalker' mode, and at the very last stop where She alighted I've followed Her for a bit until the Oyster gates. The Lady from the Tram.
    Then I got a train home and after I got there, I cried and cried...
    This might've been the only woman I've come across that I could have normally talked to... But back then I felt very tied to the Love of my Life, not knowing what's coming later...
    And once again, when I've come back to the same location at the same time of day, She wasn't there...

#2 AssumedStraight, Mar 27, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  3. KarenLyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That helps...! She is still running through my mind LOL

4. Dingdang

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That rarely happens to me, as I am quite cautious about randomly randomly being smitten.

Nevertheless, I think it's natural and healthy that you can feel that way. :slight_smile:

5. KarenLyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It was just trippy and unexpected...

6. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Very familiar dynamic. All I can say is to enjoy it! There is zero harm for anyone involved.