1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ideas for promposal to my girlfriend?!?!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by i is shark, Mar 30, 2016.

1. i is shark

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, I'm bi!!!(&&&)

So I need some ideas for a promposal for my girlfriend. It's coming up in a couple months. I kinda want to do a Harry Potter theme, but idk... help!:help:

2. TheSideKick

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey! A Harry Potter themed promposal you say? Well you came to the right Potterhead,here comes some ideas. A simple way would be if you gave her a stuffed animal that looks like Hedwig which has a Hogwarts letter around it's foot. Then inside the letter it would say, "You are the chosen one" or just "Go to prom with me?" If you want something more complex then maybe a scavenger hunt at your house and hide 7 sevens little things that can represent the horcuxes, but each one has a word on it so it ends up spelling, "Will you go to prom with me?" I'm gonna stop right there before I fill this whole thread, but I'm sure you'll figure something out and good luck!:smilewave

3. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe you can have a Harry Potter date night, then give her a chocolate frog with a punny proposal inside it. :slight_smile: