1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

acne

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by taken, Mar 31, 2016.

1. taken

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Anyone suffer from chest and back acne? I have facial acne as well and fairly sensitive skin but I'm very self conscious about the acne on my chest. Sometimes its cystic acne, usually its just several bumps but they're unsightly.

2. AlamoCity

I suffered from acne all my life and I would just say that your best bet is to see a dermatologist. They can prescribe topical and oral medications that can help deal with acne.

Personally, I went on antibiotics and oral retinoids (Accutane) to help treat my acne. But, everyone has a unique journey only they and their doctor can navigate.

3. RemileahScarlet

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have facial and back acne, occasionally in my chest as well. I've had it for about 5 years now. But as soon as my parents and I noticed it begin to emerge, I was sent straight to the doctor and was prescribed some special ointment which I put on every night help keep the spots down. It really helps; people can't tell I have it.
    I don't know about the USA, but if you see your local doctor they might be able to prescribe you something similar.