1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need advice BIG time

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by VRW, Apr 1, 2016.

1. VRW

VRW

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey everyone, hope you're all well..
    So I've recently found myself in abit of a pickle.
    My ex and I haven't spoken in 4years (she lives in Australia, I'm in the UK) but out of the blue around a month ago I received an email from her. Now just so you all know, she was the ONE that got away..
    Now I know I'm falling for her yet again BUT she is in a kinda on/off relationship with someone who belittles her..

What do I do??

#1 VRW, Apr 1, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I guess for me personally it would depend on why we broke up the first time. If it was over something silly, then I might.

But I mean why did she wait FOUR years?

Anyways, If you do decide to start talking to her though, make her that other person is out of the picture.

3. killswitch0029

If she's in an on/off relationship, from personal experience, I'd say it's not worth pursuing.

4. JasmineTea

If you have concern about the other person she's dating, then you can always talk to her about that. Other than that, though... it might be a dangerous path to go down.

I'd be honest with her. Be upfront about your feelings. That way, if they're not returned, you know. It'll hurt, but it'll be better than having false hope and being crushed even more later along the line. Communication is always the key.

5. VRW

VRW

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks for the advice guys...
    So since I posted on here, she has called it off with the other woman. The other woman is already in a relationship with her own best friend and L and myself are still chit chatting every now and then...I've decided to back off a bit.
    She asked to Skype but I just couldn't bring myself to do it...to see her would be too hard