1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(sensitive topic) LGBT deaths.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Secrets5, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello,

So I was listening to 'read all about it' by Emilie Sandy and an idea came into my head. Well, not an idea, but a fact. Or kind-of a fact, depending on your religious belief. Jesus died on the cross for Christian lives. One person. But there's so many more LGBT people who died for LGBT rights and, well, I try to stay away from that so I don't know any names. I know Alan Turning from watching the Imitation Game, but that's it. So I was wondering if you knew any other [famous] well-known LGBT deaths that can help make this point. [I'm not sure if it's even a good point, but anyway, comments are appreciated].

Thank-you.

2. Soundwave

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think Michaelangelo and da Vinci were bisexual they contributed alot

3. angeluscrzy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I never watch much news or anything, but still remember how much the death of Matthew Sheppard was in the spotlight for a while. I watched a documentary not long ago about him and found myself tearing up at several points. Such a shame his life was snuffed out by a couple stupid assholes.