1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

real life

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kizz, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Kizz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    so, I'm 15, in secondary school and-as of recently-lonely.

I have no idea why, though recently, I've been noticing people being together everywhere. I look and I just wish I had someone.:icon_sad:

I just feel a bit down lately. I know no gays, there isn't a GSA at the college I'll be going to, and I'm way too shy to come out publically. especially as I have very little "real" friends.:confused:

but, this isn't for support, and I know that I can't be helped unless I somehow stop being shy :lol:

has anyone else been in my position where you notice this happen everywhere on some days, and you just wish you had someone?

2. azrae1

azrae1 Guest

Well i am and still currently experiencing the same problem =/
    valentines just passed by and my bf lives far away (a city 2 hours away) :S
    sucks really plus on valentines day i had to work with my teammates from university;; and when i was working with them .. i swear to god from 1 hour just passed by while working with them , their cellphones kept ringing with 20 girls calling and asking for dates >_>;
    they asked me if i have a girlfriend and stuff i replied as no and they said:
    "How come? >_> looked @ me in a strange way"
    but anyway my point is that your not the only1 feeling this..
    i too feel same and i guess i live in a worst place for g2y people !!
    ***The Middle East***
    my college too has no-g2y people kinda more of idealistic university for str8 people.
    hope sharing my story made u feel better..

3. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Absolutely, pretty much all the way through high school. I didn't have many friends and it seemed like everywhere I looked were happy couples. It's never fun (*hug*)

4. cjtom

cjtom Guest

This happens to me like every day! Sometimes I think that my friends aren't my real friends and other times I'm grateful they are they and love them very muchly! I would say that when you do get to college you will meet so many amazing people and make so many new friends!!!!

Maybe joining a youth group or something and just trying to come out of your shell a little more might help! Afterall what have you got too lose?

As for the loneliness...I notice couples too! Tis becoming rather annoying actually! But as the song 'One Step at a Time' By Jordin Sparks says "like falling in love...its gonna happen when its supposed to happen" so just enjoy the time with your friends untill Prince Charming comes along and sweeps you off your feet! :thumbsup:

Hope this helpsss!

5. Crackajack

Crackajack Guest

never had a Boyfriend, I want one, know how you feel, i wont ask you where swindon is cus it sounds really pervy and wrong :eusa_naug:eusa_naug:eusa_naug

6. HyperMuse32

Well, I've felt that way many times. Twice I've been lucky enough to be in a relationship with a great guy (or atleast seemed great at the time) and I felt amazing and nothing could bring me down. My last boyfriend broke up with me right before one of my concerts a couple of weeks ago, and I've finally come to the realization that I'm single again. It still hurts, and will probably always hurt to be single and lonely. Especially if you see pictures of cute gay couples and even sometimes seeing straight couples makes you feel down. That's why I wrote "I <3 Myself" on my arm at the beginning of the week, so I remembered I'm loved. It helped, because some friends were talking about there boyfriends' hair and I realized I couldn't join in on the conversation anymore. Stick in there sweetheart. You're still young.

7. Kizz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    lol :lol:
    when and if you're a full member, I could say :3

but, yeah. just waking up and looking out the window, I saw a couple just outside >.>
    it's like I'm meant to be reminded every day.
    the worst of it's at school though, so I'm mostly fine.

8. jazzyspazzy

jazzyspazzy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    it's a hundred times harder to find someone when you're gay. for starters, you've got to let people know that you're gay, to advertise a bit. then you've got to find someone and THEN you've got to find whether or not they're gay. THEN you've got to find out whether or not THEY like YOU... it's pretty exhausting!

9. tashyyy

yeah dude
    iv had the same :frowning2:
    its not nice i know
    i think we just need to meet some nice new people
    :slight_smile:

10. Melissa

Absolutely! It's so daunting! :eek:

Back to your question though. Oh yes, I experience that loneliness everytime I step out of the house. *sigh*