1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pride in my city!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ruby Dragon, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am super excited! I saw on Facebook that there will be a pride parade in my city on the 1st of October! I am definitely interested in going. A lesbian family friend is also interested in going, that's how I read about it. I informed a gay friend of mine about it too, and he said we should meet each other there. It'll be wonderful to spend my first pride parade ever with a good friend or two... Lol. I know it's still a long way off, but I'm already super excited about it. Like I said, it's going to be my first ever pride parade! Whoop whoop :lol: :grin:

2. guitar

You'll have a blast! :slight_smile: it's worth checking out at least once in your life :slight_smile:

3. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The only problem is getting past my very homophobic parents... :eusa_doh:

It probably sounds like I'm still a kid, but I live with them, and crave their acceptance. I don't think they'd ever accept that I'm bi, but like you said, guitar, it's worth checking out at least once, and I would really, really, really love to go. Gotta start saving up some cash so I can buy a few things :grin: Luckily I have a good couple of months to save up some cash