1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever been caught lying about being straight?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Vav, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Vav

Vav Guest

When I was super bored I was talking to this slightly creepy guy online. I pretended to have a boyfriend. My imaginary boyfriend played classical guitar and lived with obnoxious roommates who wouldn't let us have time alone. I made up a few fake stories about our sex life and what I enjoyed in bed. After I talked about sex for a while he randomly asked me if I was a lesbian. I had no idea why. I never mentioned anything about girls. Maybe my descriptions of straight sex sounded fake.

2. Kiran

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Seriously? What's wrong with you? Trying to make lies... For what?

No, nobody had any slightest doubt that I was telling the truth... Because I was. I didn't try to explain to some people I'm bi because they wouldn't understand. I didn't talk about some things. Luckily there was no problem since I didn't have girlfriend at that time. But when asked by lgbtphobic parents, I did came out because it's who I am an pretending is not a solution. Never. In the end it will get to you.

3. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Vav... do you have any hobbies? Anything you like doing? Sometimes I realise I'm dwelling too much on my sexuality and messing around online and living in a bit of a fantasy, and it would be much better for my mind to just DO something. Then I'll go play guitar or something. Somehow, just doing something that you enjoy where you put in a little time and achieve something, really helps energise you. Being online too much gets you down and has you thinking too hard about stuff... busy yourself with a bit of doing.

You see, I'm bothered that you spend so much time here starting threads about small worries that nobody understands... nobody understands because they're illogical - you're overthinking, and then it seems you spend more time online speaking to "creepy guys" (that's dodgy... c'mon, mate) and having fun lying playing games lying about your sexuality, creating some crazy fantasy. Seriously, you need to focus elsewhere a little. Trust me, I overthink a bit too and focusing on something you like really makes all your little worries seem less significant.

Not trying to be rude I swear, but Kiran's reaction of "what's wrong with you" had me thinking that you probably need to refocus.