1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ThE OnE

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Larry Myster, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Larry Myster

YES the one, that person you have been searching for, your whole, you half, your complete desire of future and forever.

Have you found your one? Or do you think you have found your one? Do believe you can read your heart and say it loudly and proudly that he/she is the one?

As for me, I believe I have found the one, the furture half and forever soulmate. I do believe, I do see, it is clearly there.

Larry Myster the cubet arrow at your service.

FACT OF FATE:

The person you have your dearest heart apon is the one, you will feel concentrated thinking for that soul. Your heart is rumbeld and stumbeld into a hole of the love zone. For that person, he/she has the same feeling for you. Its always natrual to find the one, it could be dar fate the lead to it, or could be your brain and lack of thinking that surrounds your life, it could always be your situation as well. Love is always around and always within you, you will find the one. It only takes courage. fate, compadiability, and your walking long road soul, he/she is out there. Just look and breath.

2. Paralyzer

Thank you :]
    And I like your sig.. haha, it makes a lot of your posts kinda funny haha.

I'm gonna follow people's advice and say that there is someone better out there for me.. someone who cares about my feelings and won't lie to me.
    I personally think it's too hard at this age since a lot of people aren't geared towards commitment so I guess I'll just splash in the water for a while.. but then again, when you find "the one" it doesn't matter if they're geared towards commitment, they'd want to be with you.

Love is.. something

3. Larry Myster

Its okay to follow advise, but just don't follow directly down the lines, meaning put some curves in it, mix it up, but always think of the good ways to mix it up and time your fate correctly.

4. Seanboy23

WOW! You're cool! Don't know why exactly, just something in your "written voice". Yay for you!

Personally, jury's out on whether or not I've found "the one". I happen to believe that there is indeed "the one" that's out there for all of us, but I also believe there can be more than just one "ONE". Life's just too varied and we are all so multifacted.

And that's the tough part. What if this "the ONE" in my life isn't the best "one"? Oy vey I'm making myself dizzy!!!!!

PS: There's also a whole 'nother part to this... called "the ONE that got away".....

5. Larry Myster

Im not to sure what you mean lol

However I think you are saying if the pseron you found who you thought is the one, but, didnt really turn out as the one...

That is something I call Dark Fate witch is common to alot of people. Infact, the one is usually the person who you thought dearly of, the person who you brough into your life with trust, honesty, and same compadability. It is a context to be in love with someone you just know and like. It is a none context that you have DEEP strong feelings and would go to the end of the earth with him/her. That is love.

6. Sarah

AWWWW!!! ur so lucky!! i wish i found my ONE so that i dont hav to look for the REST of my life. im horrible at relationships(so far......only three guys, nd none lasted past 2 months, one not even one month)

7. Larry Myster

Well can't really say you need to give up and only search for that right person. The One is out there waiting Sarah. You keep tryen. I'm sure there is somebody for everybody. Its whats we humans have a feature of, is LOVE.

I know that some of you had bad times in the past, I don't blame you, i went out like proabably 6-7 gals in my life, And fate itself bought me to my partner. I never been so happier with a loving, careing, honest guy... But enough about me, lets talk about you! If you believe there is a chance to get with a guy or gal, take it, if it turns out rubbish, throw it. Its all up to you. Take it or pass. One will effect the other, thats how this world was made.

8. Remington

No. Haha.

I'm only 19, what do I know about healthy relationships and love?

I'll have plenty of time later for the mushy gushy stuff. 'Til then...I'm fine with having a new girlfriend every two weeks.

Although the current one might last a bit longer than that because she's actually sane, like all of my other exes.

9. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I still haven't found anyone.

10. Cheese Love

It sounds naïve because I'm seventeen, but I really think I have :]
    There's nobody I trust more or would rather be with.
    We're going to college together next year too ^^

11. Cheese Love

Edit: sorry double post

12. Sarah

I'm not giving up :slight_smile: or going to give up anytime soon. :thumbsup: I just wish it was easier to find the right person that just makes you. I like what you said "Its what we humans have a feature of, is LOVE"

13. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    i believe in the one i dont care if i sound like some soppy romantic i fink it exists

As regards 2 me i am with someone i luv very much and i like the thought of spending the rest of my life with her but in reality im only 17 so is it possible to find that person at such a young age

14. Larry Myster

well carrie90, its actually up to you. If you think she is the one, then you should stick with it. If you gals are in love and you gals are so into eachother, then just so be it.

Age is the state of mind. Thats true, oh so true. Everyone who has a life should know that age IS and is identified as the state of mind. If you love this girl, I congradulate you. And a free hug (*hug*)

(I have a feeling that this should be moved to advise er something. If not its okay.)

15. Dazed

Dazed Guest

i thought i had found her.

no im not so sure.

and im not looking for love anytime soon.

16. jazzrawr

Love is...I don't know. I've never felt real, requited love before. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I don't know if I have a soulmate. Thinking I have a soulmate makes me antsy that I'd always be making the wrong choice, and settling for less when my 'perfectperson' is out there.
    So, meh. I don't know yet.

17. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I want to believe that there's someone out there who's perfect for me, but I'm not really sure. I don't want to get my hopes up if it turns out there isn't.

18. Larry Myster

It will come if you follow your life through trust me. It can be tomarrow, nect week, next month, next year or longer. As for me my fate led me to 17 and fell in love because he was just oh so I am looking for. Now I am 18 and yeah haha.
    The first person you are attracted and have a deep feelings for is the one. If you break up, then you decide if it was still the one or not and find another.