1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kool lesbians wanna be friends??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by thrashgal, Apr 18, 2016.

1. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    hey my name is thrashgal (for now) im lookin to make new friends on here just to shoot the shit with...i am lesbian and live in cali...im 26...skateboarding is my life..i love thrash music thrash metal and thrash punk...i like other styles as well but i like the mood these two particular styles put me in so, im stikin to'm...uhhh....yea hit me up bitches!! :grin: ..(bitches as in like sisters so no offense to anyone and whoever took offense dont bother to hit me up, we obviously flow on different energy levels...)(!)

2. LRyuzaki3

dude, we have similar taste in music! I love thrash and hardcore punk too

3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. rainbowlovatic

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi thrashgal! I'm a 29 year old lesbian from Canada and I have very different taste in music, but I do love music and I'm new to empty closets, so just having one lesbian friend to talk to would be really cool. I tried skateboarding when I was much younger, but I never got the hang of it. Hope to hear back from you sometime!

RainbowLovatic :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

5. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    nice! hey guys :grin: i added all to my friends list..yea music is awesome do u guys play.anything? i play alittle of everything...my sister lives in oregon im up there a few times a year..

6. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey thanks for the add. Yes I played the violin from 2005 till 2010 and played the cello for 1 year and now I mostly just do martial arts and yoga.

7. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

right on thats awesome..i wanna do both yoga and martial arts but im too lazy to stick to it lol are u taking classes?

8. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You mean school? Yeah I'm homeschooled and I'm 2 years ahead!

9. rainbowlovatic

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Admittedly, I tried and gave up on the piano and the violin, but I love to listen to them, among other instruments. I am jealous of anyone who can play and/or sing. I love to sing, but not around other people...in the car, mostly. I would like to try yoga one day, too. What else do you like to do for fun?

10. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Not a lesbian, but anyone (especially a woman) who is into thrash is amazing in my book!

11. quasquah

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    sup. In merely just a lesbian(!)(!)(!) that lives in AZ. I LOVE anime and heavy metal.(*hug*) I hope we can be good friends

12. Bifluid15

hi! I am bisexual and genderfluid but I am lesbian on girl days:slight_smile: I am quite a bit younger than you but I would love to be friends!:icon_bigg

---------- Post added 21st Apr 2016 at 08:05 AM ----------

rainbow unicorns :slight_smile:

13. presidentsophie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hiiii!! I am a younger lesbian and I would love to meet some gay friends!! Omg u actually sound really cool.

14. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    damn thanks guys!! i added all of u to my friends list..if i missed sumonr im sorry, please let me kno and ill add u....im sure ur all pretty awesome so im glad i started this thread :slight_smile:~ ....piano is sumthing that ive been wanting to get into but more like keyboard/synth even tho pianos sound pretty kool...i also like to sing and play but thats mainly acoustic and not thrash at all haha...tho i do have sum of that stuff as well i just dont sing to it lol....shit, so hows life for everyone right now? like stories here come on(!)(&&&)(*hug*) good and/or bad doesnt matter lets lay it out

---------- Post added 22nd Apr 2016 at 10:14 PM ----------

ps, ill post mine when i get alittle time hopefully later ive been busy with work :/~

15. rainbowlovatic

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Only one day off this week, so I'm keeping very busy. Thanks for the add. Like you, I don't see any kids in my future, but definately pets. I admire your honesty. *fistbump*

16. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    :icon_winkthanks rainbowlovatic....yea works kept me really busy too...good thing is i have one more week then im goin on vacation for 6 days, gonna go check out vancouver washington and make a few stops along the way....
    actually life for me here in cali has taken its toll..after seeing that the girl i really really liked, more than anybody ive ever liked, is engaged it made me really take a look at myself and im ready for a change..depending on how this trip goes, i may just transfer my job and move there....im just sick and tierd of being sick and tierd, u kno what i mean....:confused:...but anyway thats whats currently going on in my life...that and just trying to keep my sanity: im trying to make sum changes with my emotional wellbeing, focusing on staying positive and stuff instead of focusing on the negatives...also, dealing with my lack of social skills (i can be social but it takes alot of effort and so i prefer small circle of really close friends) trying to get and stay sober (beer) lol i mean im not too bad (though i admitt after seeing the engaged thing i lost sum control cuz its still recent and i still care and miss her alot) but yea,i just wanna get healthy and toned up and focus on skool and shit just bettering myself... and the friends i keep here arnt helping...well anyways.....i think ive vented enough lol got off work showered, released some weight off my shoulders, now im ready for bed so....ttyl :smilewave

17. rainbowlovatic

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know exactly what you mean about being sick and tired and losing yourself in negativity. I've been in the same job for 10 years and I feel like I'm stuck in a rut without someone special to share my life with. I am very grateful for the "work friends" I have there, but , much like you, I prefer a few close friends I can really trust. My first and only girlfriend is now just my best friend because she realized that I was just an exception and that she wants to marry a man and have kids. I am completely OK with this because I want her to be happy and I want to be with a woman who is both physically and emotionally attracted to me. I am very sorry to hear about losing your crush to another person, though. I know you've probably heard this a million times, but your pain will subside with time and a change may do you good. Keep your chin up, thrashgal, love always finds a way. :icon_wink

18. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    thank u(*hug*) and i agree "love always finds a way" ...i have faith in that..its been almost four months since we stopped talking and i still think about her everyday..sumtimes i feel sad, other times its anger...maybe it was the age difference (im 26 she was 22) that and shed been with that girl since she was 14..ohwell...like i said, im just focusing on bettering myself....lol..damn 10 years at the same job? i can understand why ud feel that way...but i guess thats a good thing too tho, u put in ur time then retire so like what 10 more years or so ud be 39 still fairly young, retired, and going to see anything u want to... :slight_smile: ... and thats good u get along with ur coworkers lol..i dont socialize with mine too much..anyways...hope ur day is going well

19. rainbowlovatic

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My pleasure! (*hug*) Yesterday wasn't a great day for me, so that's why I didn't reply. Long day at work, headache, had to skip my exercises, etc. I'm not as social as you may think because outside of work I have no socail life. :icon_redf I live in a small town and it is so hard to find other lesbians, especially when I'm only out to a few people. Oh well... she's out there somewhere looking for me too! :love: Hope you are well and staying positive. Goodnight for now! :smilewave

20. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    hey dont worry, she is out there sumwhere, could just be shes not ready for you yet(*hug*), i live in a fairly wide city close to bigger cities and its still hard to meet other lesbians.. most are hella slutty and have been passed around..i say this becuz one girl i started to talk to awhile back turned out to be my only chick friend/coworkers ex girlfriend....like really?? gross..lol idk, after this last girl broke my heart im not looking...im rather enjoing being alone actually...but on another note, being positive has helped alot..sum days i slip into this zoney kinda mood and it becomes hard to push myself to think positive but ive been doin it and its worked so far...but neways..anything youd like to share? what kind of workouts do u like to do? are u going to skool, if so whats ur major? i dont really work out more than just skating..ill skate for like two hours on my days off and an hour before work...(if im not hungover, the weathers kool, or im not just plain out lazy which has been more and more often lol) sumtimes i like long walks and stuff, or jog...and im goin to skool my major is engineering (have alllllong ways to go and not sure which catagory yet)...any hobbies? hope your day is goin good:smilewave