1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Long hair

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jack2009, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Is long hair, shoulder lenghth, consider really feminine. I like the look, like the one julio Iglesias junior has. I was reading that guys prefer short hair. What do you think of it, I look a bit native American (Im not)

2. Shevanel

i wouldn't think so :slight_smile: but i've got biased views as you can see lol.

3. Tim

Tim

The only person I've actually liked long hair on (no joke ._.) Is joey XD (The dude above me of course) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Otherwise I prefer short hair, long hair in most cases just plain creeps me out.

4. STK

STK Guest

Long hair... really depends on the type. Sometimes it can be feminine (like if you use stuff on it like a curler). But if you're talking about all natural long hair on a guy, that's masculine.

Yeah I love dudes to have long hair.

5. Jeimuzu

I had long hair when I was overweight, so I'm kinda against it now. It depends how long it it and how well cared-for it is.

6. jazzyspazzy

jazzyspazzy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    my brother has long tarzan-like hair, and i don't think it looks girly at all. if he wasn't related to me, i'd probably find him very attractive!

7. Brandford

I looooveee Long hair, I don't know why but I just think its soo cute

8. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

I love men with long hair....who cares if its fem.

9. It depends on the guy... And how they take care of it. I used to have shoulder-length hair. :/ I'm glad I cut it, even though I miss it sometimes. On some guys, it looks really bad and disgusting. On other guys it looks really feminine. But some guys can pull it off and not look girly.

10. Daniel

Depends on the face. Ja.

11. sdc91

I don't like long hair at all. To each his own.

12. Emberstone

my hair is longish. its hovering over my shoulder, and that seems to be where it starts to slow down in its growing.

I was born with a reciding hairline, so I have two pronounced wideows peaks on either side of my hair... think eddie munster, but bigger. so thats why I have longer hair. it covers up my receding hairline.

I want to try to grow it out just a bit longer, and get it trimmed, nice and even, and do something with it. not big or tight curls, but something that is low maintaince, and makes it so that my hair doesnt just lay flat.

13. Courtneyyy

Nah, long hair can be masculine. Actually, the only guy I've ever done anything (sexually) with has long hair (he didn't at the time, but I saw him the other day). It looks good. It looks good, and masculine, and very much the opposite of his (gay) brother.

14. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have hair just past my shoulders, and while I don't style it at all or get it cut a particular way or whatever, I keep it very clean and orderly. Most people say I have a slightly feminine "cute-ish" face and that my long hair fits, but that it doens't make me look like a girl.

15. Sarah

i lik guys wit long hair. lol. me nd my friends r always talkn about hott guy hair. nd we're always saying we HATE it when a guy from far away has hott guy hair but when u get up close, he doesnt match him hair!!! not saying tat hez lik ugly just tat he doesnt look good wit the hair. lol

16. VoiceIHear

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    long hair for sure, some people don't suit short hair and some don't suit long hair:lol:
    in the end tho with the slightest fashion sense u can make anything look good:icon_wink

17. Hidden Angel

Hidden Angel Guest

I have a passionate hate of long hair on guys but then again I'm probably not the best person to ask on guys full stop lol :grin:

18. NateDawg

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My hair is naturally curly. I loev my hair straight and when its straigh tis long around my shoulders. i love it. though it takes to long to straighten my hair so i leave it curly most of the time.

19. MattyPatty

I prefer like short jelled up hair or messy, wavy skater hair.

20. kayar

I like long hair on a guy a whole lot!

Taking a note from all the previous comments, whether or not it makes anyone look 'feminine' would seem to depend on how you wear it (i.e. anything resembling a 'bob-cut' for instance would probably look feminine straight away).

Also, I think some peoples facial structure will make a real difference. High-ish cheek bones and a more prominent chin will most likely maintain a more masculine look whatever the hairstyle.

Hey, go for it. You'll soon get feed-back as it grows, and it's soon cut again if you change your mind yeah?

Good luck, Kayar.