1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funny moments with identity with your friends?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by aceabegq, Apr 22, 2016.

1. aceabegq

Out Status:
    A few people
    I, a genderqueer person, was in class with my friend, a non-binary person, when the teacher asked what us 'ladies' thought about getting boyfriends. We looked over at each other in sync and smiled like ... yeaah, ladies riight. Just wondering if anyone else had any similar moments with their friends? :slight_smile:

-Ace

2. Electric Puns

I'm a cisgender female, but I have been mistaken for a boy a few times. I remember being at Scouts and chatting with my friend and this new guy. We got on well, but the next week I heard him talking about me and describing me as "he". It turns out that he had thought I was a boy the whole time. I don't know if it was the shapeless Scout shirt or because I, a girl, just talked to him like a normal human being without flirting, but in any case my friend found it hilarious and still brings it up. To be honest, though, it didn't bother me that much. It's a funny memory.