1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationship Rant

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BitterEdge, Feb 23, 2009.

1. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

For two months I dated a guy, that was until tonight. We have been fighting the last two weeks and some stuff came up in our fight today. Apparently he cheated on me, which some might be quick to judge. I also cheated on him. I never loved him, I simply needed a relationship at the time. I technically didn't cheat in the sexual manner, but had a few drinks with a guy once. He in the process of breaking up with me called me mentally and emotionally fucked up. He was moderately verbally abusive in our relationship and the breaking up process was no different. I cried, and I am not even sure why, the relationship lived a lot longer than it should have.

I told him I like another guy, the guy I had drinks with but didn't act on it. He told me to pursue it and I might. He is an amazing guy, though he is closeted and has no plans on every coming out. We are both 21 and in the sect of what I refer to as the professional, non-gay sterotypical (couldnt tell you were gay) gay sect pop.

Sorry I needed to rant somewhere and here it is.

2. Crackajack

Crackajack Guest

Go out with him if he's amazing, I would, Past is past and if you don't forget about bad exsperiances, You couldn't enjoy life to the full :slight_smile:

3. Sarah

totally agree with Emorawz XD hav fun wit this guy!!! XD