1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can't work out if i want to be outgoing tomboy or want to be with one?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dobby, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Dobby

Out Status:
    A few people
    there is one type of woman i am absolutely in awe of; they are the outgoing, dress tomboy/neutral, confident and expressive body language - some would consider it to be masculine. admittedly i am infatuated with women with these traits.

i find myself occasionally adopting the confident expressive body language when i am in a social group - it is both conscious and subconcious - i picked it up from a woman i spent a lot of time with (note: the fact that I'm so easily influenced by people i admire makes me feel like i have a weak sense of identity).

i literally can't work out if i want to BE this type of person or be WITH them.

How do i tell?

thanks

2. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Or it could be both, right? :icon_wink
    It's rather tricky to distinguish but I think that if you would like to be this type of person more than to be with them it'd come with some level of envy; at least it's how it works for me with men.

#2 paris, Apr 23, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  3. Dobby

Out Status:
    A few people
    thank you for your reply! good point..i hadn't thought about that! got to admit i've felt envy when they are speaking to someone else...oops