1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More feminine tattoo idea's

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by irissakata, Apr 23, 2016.

1. irissakata

Heeey Everybody ^_^

Next week i'm probably gonna get a new tattoo, as have alaways been quite obsessed with tattoo's. At the moment i only have one tattoo, but i want something more colorfull, because i eventually want a full sleeve, but i want it to be in colors for the most part. But i especially don't want it to make me look more masculine, cause i'm thinking of getting a dream catcher on my lower arm that is in all black, so i hope some of you have any good idea's for me ^_^

2. Kanine

I've always loved the look of flower tattoos and guess those could work well? They are colorful and considered traditionally feminine - of course it also depends on the style of the tattoo artist though. Also there are so many different flowers to choose from! If you'd like to have some meaning or personal reason behind your tattoos, researching flower language might make the decision process easier.

Overall I feel that the style of the tattoo matters more than the picture itself, so almost anything that speaks to you can be made to look as 'feminine' as you want. In my opinion the best tattoos are those that really tell something about one's personality or interests. I mean, one of my friends has a cuttlefish tattoo, but knowing the person it makes perfect sense they'd have something like that. :,D

3. irissakata

Thank you very much, tomorrow I will dig a little deeper into flower language, because I have considering certain flower tattoos but I want it indeed to have a meaning behind it, even though my first tattoo is just a band logo, it still means a lot to me due to their music always being able to pull me through though times ^_^

4. pinkpanther

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you're getting a sleeve think of an overarching idea or a theme, something that you consider to be an inseparable part of your own identity, then describe that to your tattoo artist and see what he comes up with. You can also mention that you want it to be more feminine.

Be aware that most tattoo artists specialize in certain styles or themes, so it's a good idea to google them and their work first beforehand.

5. TidMaskin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think that most types of tattoos are universal in fact and good bothe for men and women :slight_smile: But I can agree with the previous responses, why not to use the designs with flowers? :slight_smile: Like these ones with roses for example 60 Inspiring Rose Tattoo Designs - Body Art That Will Touch Your Heart, there are many cool ideas :rolle:
    In my opinion the best are these ones :rolle:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]