1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chelsea. my major crush....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sarah, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Sarah

:icon_bigg today i went to school. everyone said my hair cut was really cute. :slight_smile:

buuuuuuut in the morning i saw Chelsea(my HUGE crush) she told me tat my hair cut was hot.....:icon_redf lol. i didnt really care wat everyone else thought after tat. they cud hav said tat i lookd lik a freaky dwarf crossdresser for all i care, all i thought about was wat she said....:icon_redf. nd after tat i saw her EVERYWHERE it was so wierd. usually i only see her lik at least once a week, last week i didnt see her at ALL. but today i saw her SEVEN times. its was crazy!! i was so happy!!! nd every time i saw her she lookd at me nd smiled really big...:slight_smile: lol. im probably reading to much into this, but it just made me really happy

nd i had really long dream about her..................(not sexual:rolleyes: cuz i kn someone on here was thinking tat....lol no offense)

2. jangel

sarah, I am so happy that you got a compliment. What a good self esteem boost, just make sure you are not looking too much for approval..if you like your hair that should be enough! I am glad this girl likes it but even if she didn't YOU DO and you should not care what others think! I have come across alot of your posts on here and some have been very good. It is really cool that even though you have your own confusions you are on here helping others. (I especially liked your insight about being Christian that you shared with no one). Peace -Jen

3. Jeimuzu

Go jump on her. xD =D

4. Sarah

Don't worry. I'm not looking for approval. I like to know that people agree with me and are on the same thought level(which is truely rare...lol) but I don't really care a lot what others think. XD And thank you for what you said about my posts. :slight_smile: My mother tells me that I'm an old soul, I don't exactly know what that means but she says it's a good thing kinda. lol

lmao. lol. Jump on her? Really?