1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lol hhh parents..... *rolls eyes*

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sarah, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Sarah

lol. i think my parents pretty much think im going absolutely crazy right now. they always look at me some strange way bcuz of my clothes nd my words nd stuff. they dont say anything but i can definately tell theyr thinkn something

wats up wit ur guys' parents? how r they with ur lif?

2. James

How are my parents with my life? sorry if that's not the question, I can't understand what you type sometimes.

They're good and support me in whatever I do (well.. my mom) as long as it's not life threatening.

3. Sarah

lol. ya tats wat i meant. nd its ok. not a lot of ppl kno wat im saying

4. kaster

I know what you mean! When I was like 13/14 I was kinda experimenting with different ways of dressing etc and I went through a bit of a "goth" phase (I only call it a phase because for me it did phase out) and when my dad would give me lifts to town or something he'd sometimes refuse saying "I'm not taking you anywhere in the GET-UP" And I'd be really offended and angry.
    I don't think it matters how someone dresses or anything, my dad was obviously very appearance orientated or something.
    I've seen your pictures Sarah and you dress completely... just great and if your parents aren't very in with your generation thats why..
    They'll get used to it though. :slight_smile:

5. Janvier

My mother is the bestest in the world ! (*hug*)
    My father is teh sux :frowning2:

Concerning your parent, they seem kinda :dry: and you seem kinda (!) but thats to be expected when you're a teen, don't worry about it :icon_wink

O, nd propa inglish iznt dat hard u no :eusa_naug

6. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

I second that. I usually skip her posts mostly because I have many issues understanding what she's saying. LOL If you talk like you type then I'd definitely give you the :dry: look too. :wink:

7. Mana

My parents are cool! They used to be punks, so they really have no right to complain about how I dress (my mum once wouldn't let me wear this black evening dress type thing up town and I got angry.) My mum dyes my hair for me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yeah, Overall I think I got a good deal with my parents.

8. Mr Bojangles

My parents are ambivelant about everything. If it doesn't involve work, cooking, architecture, Bones (the TV Show) or some random conversations - we don't talk. Sometimes it's allright, but other times it kinda sucks :/

But when we do spend time together, my parents are awesome. They buy me drink if we're at a restaurant (drinking age is 21 here - but they don't care about me drinking) and they're pretty cool. They're actually quite awesome, but we rarely speak or see each other which is sucky.

#8 Mr Bojangles, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  9. Crackajack

Crackajack Guest

My parents are fine with my life, I'm going to tell them about my "problem" When they are back. Wish me Luck.

10. pianomike

My Parents really don't care about what i wear as long as they don't have to buy it, lol.
    They just say..."it's your money, you do what you what with it"
    but it's not like i'm a freak or something, i mostly wear, Express, Hugo Boss, Banana Republic, Calvin Klien, Gap and stuff like that

11. Sarah

:frowning2: Really? Do I type that bad? I can type good, but most of the time I type really fast and I don't look over what I said. And many times people don't understand me because I talk fast because I usually have a lot to say and I don't want to have to make people hear me rant for a long time. I can type better if I try. Do u guys think I need to type better? Am I that bad that you can't understand me?

12. Remington

Yes.

I mean I'm as ADD as my brother and it's still not hard to employ basic grammar skills when
    writing in forums.

Also, trying to consciously write as well as you can while contributing to things like forums, chats and other things will improve your general writing skills overall.

13. Sarah

AWWW. Well, I'm good at writing when i actually TRY. When I'm online and I'm talking to people or writing things I don't like to talk a lot of time doing it. idk. I'm just incompitent(did i spell that right?)on so many levels. I can't spell for my life. Which I have mentioned on here probably many times. So I know i need to work on that. And I know that the way I word things isn't very understandable. But it's like when you know what you WANT to say but you have no idea how to say it. That's what I'm like. But if i talk like an hour to write something it sounds great. But I really don't want to take an hour writing posts

14. Remington

You don't have to spend an hour. Just trying to spell things out and trying to be grammatically correct is all right.

I mean we all make typos (well, I use the edit button to fix them, but I'm OCD).

You'll be more likely to get responses to your threads if we can understand what you're saying is all I'm trying to say.