1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funny Skype conversation with my straight friend.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Shadstack, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Shadstack

Shadstack Guest

So, I was messaging one of my Internet friends via Skype last night, and he suggested this pretty cool idea. He'd send me pictures of guys I might find attractive, and I'd send him pictures of girls (no one we know in real life, just Google Images and Reddit). We'd then give them a rating out of ten. We must've done this for about an hour at least and it was so funny. We'd both be like "how can't you see this person is so cute??" And then we'd question why we found certain body parts attractive and neither of saw what the other person saw. Gold. I feel it brought us a little closer together, and I feel a little more comfortable talking to him about my sexuality.

Have you guys ever done something like this?

2. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thats so sweet. :grin:

I've made very good friends on the internet too.

#2 Robert, Apr 27, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  3. SillyGoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    That's great :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I have internet friends but non of them I would do that with :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I need friends lol
    I'm seemingly an introvert everywhere

4. Embi

Embi Guest

That's amazing :grin:

5. guitar

I have done this many a time with straight and gay friends alike. It always gets funny with straight friends "how don't you see that's so hot?" "I just don't!"

6. JiminyJordy

JiminyJordy Guest

That's really cool! You kinda just fell into and discovered an effective way of being more open with your sexuality. Makes perfect sense though cuz afterall the best way to become comfortable with a sensitive area of life is to tackle it head-on.

From my knowledge I can't remember doing this with a friend, but I like your thinking.

7. Bobsleigh1

Bobsleigh1 Guest

Just here to say that that sounds awesome. ( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ✧
    And, i guess I've kinda done that with my sister (basically, the same thing as a best friend to me) whilst looking around at the new anime and games releasing soon.
    But we always go around judging characters and saying whether we're into them or not, it's kinda the norm now. ( ' u ' )
    Come to think of it, doing that has kinda helped us be able to talk openly about that stuff too !

#7 Bobsleigh1, Apr 28, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2016