1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beauty Status Emojis-Something this site needs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SirPandacorn, May 1, 2016.

1. SirPandacorn

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay so I have a very bad self appearance of myself, but today I had a victory against that and I actually feel cute for once. After going through all of the status emojis all I could find was hot. I dont feel hot and the emoji seems as if its talking about summer weather hot. Not appearance. So I know its dumb but it makes it seem like the fact we're on an advice forum for LGBT+ people; that we cant have a good self appearance. Like since a lot of LGBT+ are depressed, we can only have negative feeling. That's what most of them are: negative. It's dumb but it'd be really cool if an admin noticed this or someone did and made positive ones like: feeling_cute or beautiful. Stuff like that. I really wish they had some because that's how I feel right now and im really proud of myself. I thinl finding yourself beautiful is really important. And if you dont think you are then for a minute look in the mirror. Imagine you are someone elsw and you are passing yourself. Many people notice things the like about other peoples appearance. So look at yourself and notice all the little things you find beautiful and tell yourself that. I think if you do that often maybe you can improve how you see yourself.