1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would you advise a 14 year old if she...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by I'm_Danni_x, May 2, 2016.

1. I'm_Danni_x

Told you she was pregnant but had absolutely no idea how it happened and is confident she hasn't had any 'known' sexual intercourse with a male?

2. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Question 1:
    Did you engage in some other type of physical activity with a male?

Question 2:
    (as non-judgmentally as possible) Have you been drinking any alcohol lately?

3. I'm_Danni_x

She says she's not an alcoholic and she hasn't drank any alcohol. She has no knowledge of having any physical activity with a male. Although, she said she's had some very strange encounters when she was in bed and woke up feeling sore the first time as if she had sex but wasn't mentally there. Mentioned that she felt paralyzed and her legs were freezing and her trousers were on above her stomach and she never has them on like that.

This is the experience she had around the time of her school injections which she is convinced had made her 'miscarry' as she believed she was pregnant before. She told me on the night of the injections she held her stomach and said 'my baby is dying'. Out of the corner of her eye her dad walked out of the room. Her mum had said that her dad changed her bed sheets.

4. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As you're implying this is an actual scenario of which you are aware, I would strongly suggest having her see a doctor about those symptoms she had upon waking.

I'm really not comfortable giving much advice about it if it's a real scenario. You can get drugged without alcohol - it's just easier with it.

But in any case - seek a professional!

5. Kevin240

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Given what she describes, is it possible that she was given a date-rape drug without her knowledge? Something like Rohypnol (roofies)? In any event, she needs to talk to a medical professional. She could even start with her school nurse. But it's urgent that she confide in a trusted adult, both in terms of her physical health and also to be sure that she's not in a situation where she could be exposed to further danger.