1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Gaydar" Signs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DoctorSir, May 5, 2016.

1. DoctorSir

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm trying to improve my "gaydar" as some people call it. What are some (non-stereotypical) physicial traits of somebody who may be gay/bisexual? Some people can easily know just by looking and I can't quite figure out how.

One thing that I heard through the vine is the lips and that the lips' appearance are allegedly important. Not sure how true that it, you tell me! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: LOL

2. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    hmm hart to explain. My gaydar is on point lol. For me its just something you feel or you realise it over time. I would say they way the person walks, talks, if the person spends alot of time on trying to look good, if the person is acting boyish or girlish, or the way they respond to certain situations. Idk how to really explain it sorry :frowning2:

3. Butterfly2016

My gaydar is kinda rusty at the moment. Sometimes I get good readings on people, sometimes I don't. The only time I seem to be really accurate is when its blatantly obvious the person is gay. Other than that its hard.

4. confusedbubble

My gaydar is malfunctioning and has done for a few years

5. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mine's pretty spot on but it's not really something you can teach. It's sort of a gestalt type thing. I will say my husband and I pretty much always get the same readings.

6. bleedingheart

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    LOL, My 'gaydar' is more of a 'wishdar', and is about as accurate and reliable as a weather forecast. (A typical UK weather forecast is rainy, cloudy, dry spells, with some sunny spells, a bit overcast with some clear weather at times - basically everything) So as long as I assume everyone is gay and not gay, I am right most of the time :slight_smile: